65.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Sledding nov 09 039.jpg
    Sledding nov 09 039.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 36

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Re: Pics from last weekends ride

Other than the first one and the shaving cream pictures you would pay to go on a ride like that???? You guys need to find the tree magnets that are obviously buried somewhere in your machines. I can't believe it.....:nono:

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

im in my house right now plottin my revenge...........on the drifter and pals. you might not know when,but be afraid! be very afraid!!!!lol!!

rotax

Reaction score

Other than the first one and the shaving cream pictures you would pay to go on a ride like that???? You guys need to find the tree magnets that are obviously buried somewhere in your machines. I can't believe it.....:nono:

To me, the shaving cream ones tell me exactly why the 'tree' ones follow..

Not too concerned about what you do in the trees, but the green team would, could, and will use this as fuel for their fire.. :tearhairout: There are some things we need to keep to ourselves or we'll [continue to] be blackmaled (sp?).

Where were you riding?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's too much bark intake lol branches are a bitch aswell can whip ya hard in the face.......

albertasummitx

Reaction score

there was another thread from a new guy to sledding asking how come people hit so many tree's,so someone came up with the tree magnet hidden in the sleds.;):beer: cool pics looks like there is some nice snow

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Higgs drag your broken old carcass out to Mcbride and lets go sledding just try not to hurt yourself again:d:beer:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha. Ahh the shaving cream was classic. I found my truck's mirrors a little distorted in the morning. Cough cough Ian cough cough:rolleyes:

If you aren't riding the trees then you're not riding IMO. Try getting off the groomed trail and get stuck once in a while. Builds character:d:p

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha. Ahh the shaving cream was classic. I found my truck's mirrors a little distorted in the morning. Cough cough Ian cough cough:rolleyes:

If you aren't riding the trees then you're not riding IMO. Try getting off the groomed trail and get stuck once in a while. Builds character:d:p

Maybe it was the Kokanee Samsquash !! LOL;)

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mongrol, just starting to put my motor together!!! Worked 42 of the last 45 days doing an expansion at our plant putting in 10 hour days. Just didn't have the energy to hit the garage. But full speed ahead now. I'll be calling you and Dave for a hookup in the new year. Higgins.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun times for sure!
Gotta get my pics up...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few more from that weekend riding with Mongrel, Farmer, Cuso, and the boyz....

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mongrol, just starting to put my motor together!!! Worked 42 of the last 45 days doing an expansion at our plant putting in 10 hour days. Just didn't have the energy to hit the garage. But full speed ahead now. I'll be calling you and Dave for a hookup in the new year. Higgins.

Geez I've been home 2 weekends since the beginning of Sept, still had time to change the gas cap and roll new sled underneath. Oh yeah I'm still in my thirties. Let us know I can usually go any weekend

Top Bottom