Motorfist gear on sale for the last time.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist has their last bit of inventory online for 80% off. No warranty probably but the price is right.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$25US shipped per item, so that hurts the deal.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve always had good luck with my MF gear. Boots included…
MF was easier to deal with than Klim, I usually purchased on a Black Friday and always asked for a better deal. Usually more than 50% off…

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$25US shipped per item, so that hurts the deal.
I got 4 coats, gloves, 3 hats, 5 beanies and my shipping was $62USD. I shipped to sweetgrass MT though so maybe that's the difference.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a set of those alpha boots with the boa and they were awful. I could feel all the bumps on my running boards through the sole.

Ya I had those boots, wore them one trip, sold them and went back to my old klim boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I had those boots, wore them one trip, sold them and went back to my old klim boots

Klim boots have always been pretty good. Motorfist came out with the stomper boot and it was great. Then they did a new version that looked the same and I hated it. I tried HMK for a while and they felt good but had tons of issues with the boas breaking.

Now that motorfist is gone I’m not sure who is going to give competition to Klim for pricing and quality. 509 is essentially a Klim brand. All that is left is tobe, factory branded gear (the Polaris gear is also Klim again), and FXR.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim boots have always been pretty good. Motorfist came out with the stomper boot and it was great. Then they did a new version that looked the same and I hated it. I tried HMK for a while and they felt good but had tons of issues with the boas breaking.

Now that motorfist is gone I’m not sure who is going to give competition to Klim for pricing and quality. 509 is essentially a Klim brand. All that is left is tobe, factory branded gear (the Polaris gear is also Klim again), and FXR.

Definitely not much left as far a competitors for klim. I finally bought new klim boots a couple weeks ago. Have had mine for a long time, probably 12 years lol. I tried a few different brands of boots (sale buys) since I bought my Klims but didn’t like any of them. My old klims Still keep me dry but the soles are wearing thin, and mostly just wanted to go with a BOA. Really like the BOA in my snowboard boots and my red wing work boots.

Top Bottom