picked up my new ride

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got all the wires tuck away in the engine bay and polished the engine today

Attachments

• blower 1.jpg
    blower 1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 70
  • blower.jpg
    blower.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 73

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got all the wires tuck away in the engine bay and polished the engine today
I'm looking at the fuel lines and thinking it's more of a "show blower" than a "make 1500hp blower"...looks sweet though....

Lets get the pulleys switched, overdrive 'er 20% or so, get the Barry Grant system plumbed....hehehehe

Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi dave it made 900 hp on the dyno thats all i need for them back tires hahaha

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi dave it made 900 hp on the dyno thats all i need for them back tires hahaha
Hehehe...ya, you got a point there. Can't see the bottom pulley, but I'm betting 20-25% underdriven...I see the vacuum carbs....there's HP on the table there! MOOHAHAHAHAHA

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hehehe...ya, you got a point there. Can't see the bottom pulley, but I'm betting 20-25% underdriven...I see the vacuum carbs....there's HP on the table there! MOOHAHAHAHAHA

looks like its not your first rodeo dave your right its 20% underdriven if i over drive it he said 1100 to 1200 hp all i know is at 60 miles per hour u step on it tires are smoking and car wants to come around hahaha most fun i had in a long time

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like its not your first rodeo dave your right its 20% underdriven if i over drive it he said 1100 to 1200 hp all i know is at 60 miles per hour u step on it tires are smoking and car wants to come around hahaha most fun i had in a long time
I'm secretly calling you names right now while cruising hot-rod ads....I have always intended to get back into this game, but I've been waiting until I was a bit more flush. Hahaha. I've always been a Mopar clown...so I really want to do a "classic" Mopar like an A body with a HUGE inch motor....I want to go all computer controlled EFI this time around. Street driven of course. The ol Dust pan was easy in the 10's through mufflers....I want 9's with muffs....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is at 60 miles per hour u step on it tires are smoking and car wants to come around hahaha most fun i had in a long time
I remember the "shop truck" at Gasoline Alley in Lethbridge in the 80's (the shop is closed now)...it was an ugly 2dr 76-81 Chev 1/2 or 3/4 ton 2wd with 4 mud tires all round. Yes...2wd with like 33x12 grips all 'round. It also had a 6-71 on top of a big block sticking nonchalantly out of the hood. The owner, Martin used to throw his camper in the back in the summer for weekends. I remember the story of him getting pulled over for passing someone on the highway and blowing the tires off at 60mph WITH THE CAMPER IN THE BACK. Hehehe...good times, good times. LOL

Top Bottom