Pic for sledbunny

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was lookin through my pics just now and found this one. I remember finding this on the internet a few years ago when looking for some info on a 99 670X as by bro had just bought one.

Attachments

• 99 670X.jpg
    99 670X.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I was lookin through my pics just now and found this one. I remember finding this on the internet a few years ago when looking for some info on a 99 670X as by bro had just bought one.

DAM, THAT'S MY SLED.... I TOOK THE PICTURE AND WE POSTED IT ON OUR Welcome to Sled Bunny Racing! WEBSITE.... WE WERE AT CLEMINA AND I BLEW A BELT RIGHT THERE..... PRETTY VERTICAL IT WAS, BUT I THINK I PUSHED IT OVER AND WRECKED THE HOOD ON THAT ONE.....:d THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! STILL HAVE THAT SLED, BUT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT ANYMORE.

Attachments

• 129-2966_IMG.jpg
    129-2966_IMG.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup and we all know that there are a lot of them! LOL!LMAO!
Man I love it when you set yourself up like that!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Now that Summitric runs that 1000 he can get even "More" stuck...HIgher up...lol...

I must admit that the old days of riding were awesome...back when you had to really know how to ride a sled to "Get Up There"...now it's often point and shoot and wait for the turbo to do the work...lol...
Yup and we all know that there are a lot of them! LOL!LMAO!
Man I love it when you set yourself up like that!
catmando!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric.. that is great stuk pic of that old Doo, funny how it resurfaced on S&M :)

Lets face it though... thats either a really short hill or the Dude takin the photo tilted the camera to make it look steep :d LOL :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
summitric.. That is great stuk pic of that old doo, funny how it resurfaced on s&m :)

lets face it though... Thats either a really short hill or the dude takin the photo tilted the camera to make it look steep :d lol :)

be nice.... I took the photo between huffing and puffing, trying to dig 'er out.....as you can see it was a long pull.... Almost made the crest!

Top Bottom