Photos from Sat Nov 27

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day riding around the Rolling Hills area, snow was deep in some spots and worth the trip. We found some great honey holes that were really deep, the normal spots were dealdy though with many land mines, best riding was actually on the pipe line on either side of the clearing, I was able to do bottomless powder slalom turns until I was too tired and had to turn around and look for the scragglers in the gang...we got out of there with no wrecked sleds which was amazing.

Attachments

• PB270022.jpg
    PB270022.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 557
  • PB270024.jpg
    PB270024.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 554
  • PB270031.jpg
    PB270031.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 555

guido88gt

Reaction score
Had a great day riding around the Rolling Hills area, snow was deep in some spots and worth the trip. We found some great honey holes that were really deep, the normal spots were dealdy though with many land mines, best riding was actually on the pipe line on either side of the clearing, I was able to do bottomless powder slalom turns until I was too tired and had to turn around and look for the scragglers in the gang...we got out of there with no wrecked sleds which was amazing.

Great pics, did u guys maker to the notch???

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics, did u guys maker to the notch???

I dont really know what the "knotch" is, we rode around the rolling hills, past the cabin, to the pipeline, we launched a small creek and then rode up the pipeline till the yellow gates. I've only been riding there 2 x so I dont know what everything is called....yet. I will say that the area is alot bigger than I thought, and I cant wait to go back and sample the rest when the snow covers the stumps by 5 feet....

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont really know what the "knotch" is, we rode around the rolling hills, past the cabin, to the pipeline, we launched a small creek and then rode up the pipeline till the yellow gates. I've only been riding there 2 x so I dont know what everything is called....yet. I will say that the area is alot bigger than I thought, and I cant wait to go back and sample the rest when the snow covers the stumps by 5 feet....

we will have to go for a ride one of these days to the fernie crowsnest area I got some great spots to show you round there test out these etecs BRAAAAAP

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any time Jared, I get to try my new sled next time out, I ended up getting a Summit Freeride for the winter as I had a customer back out of a deal:beer::beer:, Any new snow down there, looks like the ski hill got 18cm's ?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats awesome man that freestyle looks wicked! starting to snow here in cranbrook supposed to be 1-5 cms today and more in the forecast so hopefully big big dumps are comin! I'll be there tommorow afternoon for that sled bank finally got back to me!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any time Jared, I get to try my new sled next time out, I ended up getting a Summit Freeride for the winter as I had a customer back out of a deal:beer::beer:, Any new snow down there, looks like the ski hill got 18cm's ?

Hey maybe you found a buyer for that Freeride next season! (don't mile the thing out!) :beer:

Nice start to the season!

Top Bottom