Phil on Duck Dynasty

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 hot chicks dont have to be dikes to do each other, just good friends with one to many drinks in them........lol......... damn Ive had some good times watching that over the years

Funny how a lot of you certainly wouldn't look away from 2 hot chicks doing each other.....

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know!

I have no problem with carpet lickers,its the fudge packers that just doesn't seem right.

But like Phil,this is only my opinion.

This whole world has gone to **** with everything
having to be politically correct all the time.
What is wrong with people stating how they think about a subject; without the media coming down on them.
It was one mans opinion on how he feels about many aspects of life.
Yet the media has to attack the one thing that they know will sell copy.
Its a sad day, when one cannot express how they feel, in todays society.
Lets bubble wrap our children, and put ear plugs in the rest of us..... because we dare not hear what one man has to say.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phil ought to just buy out A&E. He could have his own TV channel. Call it Dynasty TV. A channel where you would get raw unedited content of a normal, tax paying, business owning, conservative, US citizen.

Not to start a political war here but look at Rush Limbaugh. Nobody would listen to his views cause the way he blatantly voices opinions or beliefs. Know what he did? Started his own channel........the EIB Network.

Chances are good I should be working!

Poocandoo

Reaction score
I support the Dynasty... Rock the sled beard!!!

There is no problem with Phil saying what he said!!! But unfortunatly he has contract with employer, that probably says; he can't do or say certain things without A@E sticking their nose in it.And because he has his Balls, he spoke his peace on a loaded question ;) Sorry to all the bleeding hearts :( My quess is, He doesn't care what happens, he proly just wants to be out of the bullchit that Williewood has created

Top Bottom