Phil on Duck Dynasty

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think phil cares about the show. Im assuming willie pushed the show knowing it would lead to all the stupid products they sell.

By the looks of it alot of people are backing him.

I guess the spokesperson for the family said if hes gone they are done with the show...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledneck, you were worrying me there for a while, but maybe now getting back on track...lol

it was easy to see on phil remember the episode where willy had the professional pet photographer take pictures, you could tell he was fruitier than a fruit cake, and phil dialed him in lol, but still was polite and got threw the take, but I bet willy heard it latter

I also have no respect for gays, queers or whatever they want to be called... five years ago we went to Disneyland, and found out that it was a gay day in the park, the day we went, queers all over the place kissing and touching, try explaining that to your nine year old in a lineup with them in front and behind you... we will never go back to another Disney attraction like that again

but I will say I have no issue with them as long as they make no deal with it and hide there bad chromosomes inside their own house, and don't be winning about their rights , so yes im with phil and I hope a&e pay dearly for this BS policy stunt

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Love watching D.D I Live life pretty simple if it don't affect my life and I can't change it I don't worry about it . I have a sister that's Gay and she's way happier now than ever So I'm happy for her,but I'm with fred I don't need to see it.Cheers

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The Robertsons are more popular today than they ever have been.There might be 3 people left in N. America that haven't heard of them.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Egos always get in the way.... slang should not offend anyone, if I call many #'s gay how does anyone know that I don't mean he's happy (pole dancing aside).

Same thing with "Retard" your all a bunch of gay retards, why should that offend a mentally handicapped or a homosexual person? I've been chastised on here many times by a few for making retard jokes....fawk Plio is my brother if anyone has the right to make retard jokes it's me.

Everybody needs to get the fawk over themselves.... I want a straight pride parade where I can run around grabbing random asses of all sizes and races. It's the offened with the issue not the offender...

Darcy is not a bigot...... he's an azzhole, everyone knows that....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You're sure he's not a homo?
Egos always get in the way.... slang should not offend anyone, if I call many #'s gay how does anyone know that I don't mean he's happy (pole dancing aside).

Same thing with "Retard" your all a bunch of gay retards, why should that offend a mentally handicapped or a homosexual person? I've been chastised on here many times by a few for making retard jokes....fawk Plio is my brother if anyone has the right to make retard jokes it's me.

Everybody needs to get the fawk over themselves.... I want a straight pride parade where I can run around grabbing random asses of all sizes and races. It's the offened with the issue not the offender...

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny how society has turned out the way it has. On one hand, you have someone who says their opinion about gays and how it goes against his religion and beliefs. For that, he is reprimanded. On the other hand, you have celebrities who are dead against killing animals (PETA) for food or clothing which is part of some cultures. Apparently that is alright to express their opinion and to change ones culture. So what makes it ok for one and not the other? IMO, it comes down to the " The squeaky wheel gets the grease." If you're loud and proud, its okay to express yourself. If you fall under the other spectrum, HOW DARE you say anything against them. Its complete bullchit in the end. Where is the line and why should one opinion be accepted while someone else's opinion not be? Political correctiveness and the people that throw it around like candy are a bunch of fascists.

In case one might not know what Fascism means
a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny how society has turned out the way it has. On one hand, you have someone who says their opinion about gays and how it goes against his religion and beliefs. For that, he is reprimanded. On the other hand, you have celebrities who are dead against killing animals (PETA) for food or clothing which is part of some cultures. Apparently that is alright to express their opinion and to change ones culture. So what makes it ok for one and not the other? IMO, it comes down to the " The squeaky wheel gets the grease." If you're loud and proud, its okay to express yourself. If you fall under the other spectrum, HOW DARE you say anything against them. Its complete bullchit in the end. Where is the line and why should one opinion be accepted while someone else's opinion not be? Political correctiveness and the people that throw it around like candy are a bunch of fascists.

In case one might not know what Fascism means
a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

wordy fawk, aren't you?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Retarded homo hobbit :)

D

Deleted member 45282

I support the Dynasty... Rock the sled beard!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom