petition against snowmobile closures

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a curious question...is there not one to sign for any other areas deemed to be shut down? Anything in Northern BC (Pine Pass, Chetwynd, Tumbler)? It’s great to see something to sign, but really shouldn’t there be something to sign for all areas to not be shut down? Signing for one area only, opens the doors for a lesser area to close, imho. I don’t know who or how to start one of these things but if we fight/sign for all areas instead of one, would it not generate more signatures, more knowledge, more people to fight?

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK
Am I an Idiot here?
I am trying to donate and It will not let me I get to the chip in page and it will not let me go past that?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK
Am I an Idiot here?
I am trying to donate and It will not let me I get to the chip in page and it will not let me go past that?
i think this is just a petition there is a go fund me page in the revy area page of this form

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a curious question...is there not one to sign for any other areas deemed to be shut down? Anything in Northern BC (Pine Pass, Chetwynd, Tumbler)? It’s great to see something to sign, but really shouldn’t there be something to sign for all areas to not be shut down? Signing for one area only, opens the doors for a lesser area to close, imho. I don’t know who or how to start one of these things but if we fight/sign for all areas instead of one, would it not generate more signatures, more knowledge, more people to fight?
there is a start a petition button on the page if you can get a map of the proposed closures in tumbler start a petition. the response is amazing around 500 people since 8 Pacific time since i received it on facebook

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK
Am I an Idiot here?
Rob Alford posted on his page to sign the petition but don’t donate to the petition as change.org keeps all the money. Donate instead to the BCSF page as it goes to the actual fight.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
Not to be a downer but I'd be surprised if these change.org petitions carry any weight with the government. There is no way to verify the authenticity of signatories and people can sign them multiple times using different e-mail addresses. Just saying...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Not signing another change.org petition.....ever. Can't get them to stop sending me unsolicited emails every fricking day since the last time I signed one! :rant:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Not signing another change.org petition.....ever. Can't get them to stop sending me unsolicited emails every fricking day since the last time I signed one! :rant:
I agree. Just don't read them. Its for your sport. Use them as revenge. Lol

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
educate yourselves here people. I love that there is a petition being sent out but really we need people to showup to these information sessions. We need people to bring in hand written letter or signed off ones to those that attend and can send them in. We need people to make contact. some light reading on the Y2Y website, its all there and their the ones pushing it with there private backings.

https://y2y.net/news/media-releases/...ans-encouraged

click around for a bit, understand the gravity of the situation and the scope of there ultimate goal. This will not be going away anytime soon.

Top Bottom