peta membership

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3318.jpg renewed my membership in people eating tasty animals by buying 1/2 of beef from the brother ....... its manitoba beef but to me tastes a lot better than the stuff we had to buy in the grocery store here when we ran out of our previous 1/2 and a helluva lot cheaper

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I've been informed from a Canadian rancher, if the meat (any kind) has had processing in Canada, in any way, it becomes a product of Canada. Doesn't matter if it was shipped in from say..........South America. Correct me if I'm wrong.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that i am not sure of .. i buy this stuff cause i know where it came from and what it has been fed ..... usually by me the christmas before

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"just send it" to peta, wrapping and all should be nice and ripe when it gets there. lol.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that is correct but it also similar in the US. Labeling laws are so questionable.

From what I've been informed from a Canadian rancher, if the meat (any kind) has had processing in Canada, in any way, it becomes a product of Canada. Doesn't matter if it was shipped in from say..........South America. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just split a half with my folks that we got from a family friend's farm, can't beat the taste or the price.

Not sure on the processing and labeling part, I try to buy food from Canada/US but some labels are really vague. I do know that one local grocery chain occasionally imports beef from Australia and sells it in their Deli but they label it as such.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if I could get off my ass I'd cook pork chops that came from down the road. Not cheap. Better be good as I bought a bunch of prok. Well not expensive but I like my money staying local.

Top Bottom