Pet Peeves!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
................:eek::eek::eek:

mikesheep.jpg

a.m.c

Reaction score
Being underestimated when riding. Instead of reving me up it brings the confidance level way down...
When i ride, i dont really think about what im doing, i just do it. If i think too much i psych myself out!!!!

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or the dipsticks that stop and yeild in a freekin free flow lane.

I'll add left lane loafers, also people in left lane who speed up and pretend they don't see you when you put your left signal on to change lanes. People who stop in travel lanes and (don't use the turn lanes) hold everyone up behind them so they can turn because they're too stupid to plan ahead and get in the right lane. People who drive side by side for miles on the highway oblivious to the line up behind them waiting to get by. Those of you who do the speed limit annoy the heck out of those of us that don't.

Got more but will end my rant now....:realmad:

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that drink and drive, hit vehicles and depart without stopping. F#@%&*G COWARDS! :rant:What a way to get woken up by a call from the cops. Please, let me be KING for just one day!!

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Walmart, friday afternoon, probably pay day.....

50 people in line and 2 cashiers open.....:rant:

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Angry people. If you come into the store, and your in a bad mood, go away. The boss says the customer is always right....???!!!! doubt it.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
welders who show up with their wife as their phuckin helper, and take 14 hours to do a 5 hour job, that i end up having to spend the better part of my day helping them put up their steel up because his wife doesnt know how to use a phuckin level and by 5:00 i see that its never gunna get done unless i help...............today was a bad day

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How it seems like lately bottles of pop go flat in the fridge! Half full sit for a day or so and go flat WTH! :realmad:

Top Bottom