Pet Peeves!!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
small dominant dogs

My girlfriends aunt has a little chihuahua. this thing barks like a maniac and gets real close and just wont give up. I've come real close maybe 5 times to catching this thing, but he keeps getting away.

i swear, some day i'm going to get a hold of you, Scooter. And soem day, youre gonna learn not to be such an annoying runt.

rant over.:d

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who don't slurp soup.... ITS SOUP, SLURP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Organized Religion.................

AHHHHH I want to reach out and SLAP EVERYONE who slurps around me... It's food, I don't want to hear it!!!!!!!!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people chewing gum like a cow.....:eek:

Last edited:

tumblina

Reaction score
People who drive BELOW the speed limit in the fast lane. Get the FAWK outta the way. :rant:

That might have already been posted...I'm too lazy to check!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
People who drive BELOW the speed limit in the fast lane. Get the FAWK outta the way. :rant:

It has been said, but that said, it can't be said enough...get the fugg outta my lane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I paid for both lanes and the ditch...
I will drive any place I like...so there:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that insist on driving 80 on the highway when it's clear and open. Alternatively, people who make stupid passes in tighter traffic, like the dude who opted to pass 3 cars in a group of 10. By that point, you might as well just hang out, because you aren't going to get anywhere any faster.

Also, travel trailers on the highways in summer, please look in your mirrors, if you see 15 cars piled up behind you, pull over and let them pass. You have the time, you're obviously on vacation.

Top Bottom