Pet Peeves!!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who rush down to pass you and then turn about 20 ' in front of you will slaming their brakes.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going through all that trouble of foreplay just to find out that the monkey has a nose bleed and the excitement of getting some is lost!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People on this site just to discuss their personal lives:nono::nono: gold star for whoever guesses that person!

People who drive under the speed limit

Every single driver in the city of edmoneton:rant:

When chit breaks down

Women :smiliestirthepot:

All the people in Brooks who have printed their license off the internet(that's seriously a problem here with New Canadians)

Truck Drivers who slow down 5 miles before they turn and take another 10 miles to get to road speed. Seriously? The trucks have big diesels for a reason. use them

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who stand right by me talking to me, while I am clearing talking to someone else on the phone.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ahh what the hell :PDT_hah:
Truck Drivers who slow down 5 miles before they turn and take another 10 miles to get to road speed. Seriously? The trucks have big diesels for a reason. use them

Do you drive truck ? Or just don't have a clue at what's envolved here :confused:
Try buying fuel and looking after maintenance cost, you won't be in a hurry either :)

Oh ya, my peeve is with people who have no clue....

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People on this site just to discuss their personal lives:nono::nono: gold star for whoever guesses that person!

People who drive under the speed limit

Every single driver in the city of edmoneton:rant:

When chit breaks down

Women :smiliestirthepot:

All the people in Brooks who have printed their license off the internet(that's seriously a problem here with New Canadians)

For your last one, you've obviously never driven truck before. Yes trucks now a days have powerful engines, but they also carry heavy loads.
Also, if you wanna pay for 16 brake drums, and pads, I'll slow down later.
My pet peeve. People that have no patience for truck drivers.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Last edited:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
)

Curious how fast you can get 130,000 lbs + going or stopped, you think we have jet engines in these things? Even with 600+ hp it takes a while.
:kickass:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nieghbors

so i thought i would park in the front so i could wash the concrete out back ... after about 4 :beer:s the neighbor starts mumbling about my truck , my cats , my two little dogs , my kids and their friends , the fairy ring in my front yard . so i went to ask what the problem was , and how i could fix it . thats when his pacemaker kicked in and he went stupid. so i came unglued , told him what he could do with all his problems and went back to drinking my 5th :beer: then the RCMP came knocking , they asked me if i could just humor the old man and back my truck up a few feet . i said no i have been drinking :beer:and that they should move it :d they also told the old man that they did not see any sign of wild life in his yard ( pets ) truck is still there .... my yard on the left ..... old mans yard on the right .... and in the back ground is a school ....maybey i'm blocking his veiw:eek:

Attachments

• random 035.jpg
    random 035.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 150
Top Bottom