Performance Chips for Sleds

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen them on bay all the time, but seems like a joke and never paid much attention to them.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen them on bay all the time, but seems like a joke and never paid much attention to them.

ya like if it was that easy to add 25-50 HP to your sled! lol they must be selling them to some poor dumb A$$! bet they also said "you should buy this can of compression to make the best use of what the chip will do" LOL

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we all pretty much know that these chips are useless, cause if they weren't than everybody would have one, but heres another i heard from a guy at work. A buddy of mine is saying his boss bought two electric turbos for his 05 summit and they will do about 20 hp a piece...apparently this is new technology and wave of the future, now i call bullsh!t but just want some insight next time i see his so i got something to back up my argument...oh and apparently they were only a couple hundred bucks a piece. I know maxwell will have some insight :d:d:d

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya like if it was that easy to add 25-50 HP to your sled! lol they must be selling them to some poor dumb A$$! bet they also said "you should buy this can of compression to make the best use of what the chip will do" LOL

lol. no kidding. I wonder how many on here are reading this post biting their lip, because they bought one.:eek:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we all pretty much know that these chips are useless, cause if they weren't than everybody would have one, but heres another i heard from a guy at work. A buddy of mine is saying his boss bought two electric turbos for his 05 summit and they will do about 20 hp a piece...apparently this is new technology and wave of the future, now i call bullsh!t but just want some insight next time i see his so i got something to back up my argument...oh and apparently they were only a couple hundred bucks a piece. I know maxwell will have some insight :d:d:d

I have seen these for cars......they give about 1.5-3 PSI it is basically a leaf blower......so it gives you more HP...... but that HP is taken away from the gain by the draw on your alternator........so no gain.....so if you have a sled you put two of these on and get a 40 hp shot of the fun juice and there is your extra 40 HP LMFAO

stihl makes a great gas powered back pack blower lol but this will add some weight!

Last edited:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the chips that they have out there are a complete joke! A buddy of mine put one on his kitty and it made it run like chit! all it was was an extra few grams of weight to the sled! lol

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh trust me i know it wont work, but hes one of these know it all type people and hes gonna try and make it seem that hes right and im wrong...

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

they would draw to much i would think

Top Bottom