perc help 08 700

Keng

Reaction score
2008 rmk 700. for some odd reason when i go to put in reverse. nothing. engine just dies. its not like its even trying to go into reverse. and it worked like 5 min before that.. any help on what to look for would be greatly appreciated

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to let it warm up,mine does it once in a while.if it's warm i would say low compression.

Keng

Reaction score
120 psi both cylinders checked it a few days ago.. just replaced a bellows. but ill have to check that again tomororw.. bu the way thanks for the part number on the wheels whould have them tomorrow.. now hope its just rings.. and to find them on such short notice. eveything here is a week wait for parts.

Keng

Reaction score
yeah tried that too. when i was having a low idle issue.. now its idling great.. i also changed the belt.. could that maybe cause problems im gonna check the adjustment on it in the morning to make sure its not rubbing on anything

Keng

Reaction score
ill check that in the AM cause i mean it still pulls like crazy so really doubt its low on compression.. but who know i did have to hold the throtle to get it started at one time

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brothers 07 700 has 120ish compression goes into reverse ok.if it worked before i would say it's something else,belt bad plugs?

Keng

Reaction score
well lets see.. belt new. plugs new.. bpr9eix one new belows on the exhaust valvle.. both valves clean.. good fuel. 120 comp.. so must be belt adjustment.. i hope. lol. crossing fingers.

Keng

Reaction score
yeah thats a good idea.. why didnt i think of that. lol.. just hate to bring it in to dealer for possible electronics problems.. can get expensive quick

Keng

Reaction score
pulled thebelt off tried it.. but i noticed my sled was idling around the 1500 1600 mark.. so im guessing thats the problem gave it gas till 1700 hit the button and in reverse she goes. can that be adjusted or do i need a reflash on the computer.

Keng

Reaction score
yeah ill do that.. i just find it odd that she would lose on the rpms at idle all of a sudden

Top Bottom