Pemberton??

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D

Glad you guys had a great trip. I am looking forward to heading back next weekend for BDSO...my 2nd trip...I will go every year until I can't ride anymore.

Looking forward to the rest of the pics and especially the shaft change ones...LOL. Did you have Ray tour you around or just rent from him?

OVER!!!

ps...Pemberton = GOT HEAVEN

Just rented, he was up there on Saturday with his wife but it was too socked in to ride much(bluebird Thursday and most of Friday).

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I'll add a few from my files.:d
I love that place........been heading there for the past 15 years......2-4 trips a year. nothing like hitting the Ice Cap holding it wide open and feel like you are standing still. Never have a bad day sledding in the Sea to Sky corridor:d
Enjoy:beer:
RS

Attachments

• IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 80

bucket

Reaction score
Anyone had a peak at brandy or anything yet ? I see its snowing on whist and those mountains go much higher..

And I
Want
To
GO*(!)@*()!@(*!)@

let us know peeps

vendetta

Reaction score
man i cant wait to get up there i am so pumped. let me know if you guys want a tag along one time as i am new and have no idea where to go.

thanks Rob

bcboy

Reaction score
give it one more weekend theres probably still open creeks etc.
friday it suppost to snow on the coastal mounatians :d and i get to play in the big toy and push snow around on friday night :d

snowtracker

Reaction score
how did you make out fri nite ? is there enough snow to go in to metal dome or up top for a ride .i am going to pick up one of my sleds from al bush and would like to ride on tues wed on my way back thanx for info

Top Bottom