Peeps jetforce Avy bag

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reviews on the peeps jetforce? Their is a few things I really like about it a few I am not sure about. The good i see about it: 1 you could pull it to practice and get comfortable people are still found with out bags deployed, people freeze or panic. 2 You can pull it multiple times in a day. 3 with a 6 inch gash it will still inflate and stay inflated. 4 After a couple minutes it sucks it self in and leaves you with more areaa and air. What i don't like 1 obviously electronice can fail 2 the pull cord is on the left side, to haold the throttle ajd find the cord on tue left is much harder then reaching across your chest to grab it on tue right IMO. 3 the main storage you have to remove the bag to access seems inconvient.

lcoop

Reaction score
I don't have experience with the peeps bag but I did buy the arcteryx bag. Similar technology. Really nice bag. Blow off like 10 times on 1 charge. Repack took 2 min. I did return it after one weekend. No matter how I adjusted the straps the bag is tall and sits high and would touch the back of my helmet. I couldn't look up. I think it's designed for touring not really for a full face helmet. I would definitely try the jet force pack with your helmet on. It looks pretty similar to the arcteryx.

spikeydave

Reaction score
I have the black diamond jetforce bag and a buddy has the peeps. We both like our bags, I find mine comfortable and access is good. There is the outside pockets for avy gear which I like and the interior is big enough to fit what I need without being too big. Nice thing about the backside panel access is it doesn't get frozen zippers and it doesn't bother me to pull it off to access it. So far no issues with charge or electronics, hope it stays that way!!

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell the BD/Peips and have sold a few to sledders. BD has owned Pieps for a few years now. The guys I have sold them to like them. If you want a quote send me a PM

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good bag, Im on my second season with the pieps jet force. My only complaint would be that it's not light by any means! It can also be a little difficult to get off at times the crotch strap needs a snap hook or something to secure onto the waist strap!
I love the multi use aspect of the bag! A couple of weeks ago I was stuck and my buddy came over to help and as he was pushing my sled over his bag deployment Handel got caught behind my brake lever and the bag went off!! Was funny as hell, but then I realized he wouldn't have a bag for the rest of the day! With the jet force you would just pack up and your good to go!!

Top Bottom