Peaks Lodge

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has had any issues with Peaks Lodge in Revy? Just stayed there this weekend and they ended up charging me over double the cost ($582 to be exact) on my visa. The only way I knew was I just checked my statement today. I called them to address the issue and I was told the manger was out of town for at least 4 days. Do I call my visa company and let them know? Are they trying to scam me or is it a simple mistake? I had a few other complaints but this is the only one that is costing me money so I'll keep those to myself for now.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mabe charging for damages

I have heard bad things with the new owners yes

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Not trying to scam you.
Honest mistake I would say.
Have had that happen to me before at other lodging places when travelling.
Some one takes the visa at check in and then someone else doesnt realize room paid for already and recharges you.
Just give visa a quick call and they will fix it up for you.
Thats all i have ever done when double charged.
Like I said, probably and honest mistake........

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup... Probably honest mistake... Our shop over the years, has actually had a couple duplicate charges go through, and one was immediate, and the other was probably a month later.... No rhyme or reason, and the card machine company apologized like crazy.... It can happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys. I am assuming that's what happened as the lady I checked in with took my card and the was a different girl when I paid when I left. I just thought it was fishy when they said the manager is out of the office for a while.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys. I am assuming that's what happened as the lady I checked in with took my card and the was a different girl when I paid when I left. I just thought it was fishy when they said the manager is out of the office for a while.

may have gone to vegas with some new found funds! best to contact CC company asap, and leave a message and your contact info with the motel manager/owner.

Top Bottom