Peaks Lodge in Revy

B

breezer29

$20 to use the hot tub
Closes early every night
Not very friendly to customers

Anyone else having problems with this joint?

F

FAB1

$20.00 to use the HOT TUB...WTF????

There was a BOYCOTT the Peaks movement that started on Snowest a couple of years ago because the owner is such an AZZHAT!!!! I see much hasn't changed.....:realmad:

Mtn DOO

Reaction score
Looks like things haven't changed. We quit staying there a couple years ago when the new owner took over.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed there Feb 15-19 and wont be going back. The lounge closes whenever they feel like it, the owner came in our room (in the evening when we were out for dinner) and removed our gloves from the boot dryer with a note on the door stating the boot dryer is for boots, What's the difference?!!! either than the obvious. We couldn't use the hot tub unless u reserved it and recieved no fresh towels the whole stay, even when we threw them in the bath tub, meaning pls. change them, Right? His wife is friendly but he isn't, SEE YA PEAKS!!!

doo800

Reaction score
I own and run a business myself and if I did stuff like that I would be shut down in 6 months. There is no room for bad business like that. I know that the rest of the town businesses will bend over backwards for you. SO LETS BOYCOTT HIM FOR GOOD. A :nono: LESSON FOR HIM TO BE LEARNED. TO BAD TO SAD.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono

Top Bottom