pdf upload question

Sledhead96

Reaction score
Anyone know how to upload files to share with other users. Have a couple manuals to share but cant figure it out on here. manage attatchements doesnt seem to do anythimg for me on here. Thanks :)

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to upload files to share with other users. Have a couple manuals to share but cant figure it out on here. manage attatchements doesnt seem to do anythimg for me on here. Thanks :)

Put them on Google drive or Dropbox then post the link on here. Be careful with this as you're sharing copyrighted material.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Sledhead96

Reaction score
Ya I don't know what those two things are lol not sure why it would be an issue to share since I'm not selling or getting any monitory gain but same goes for music I guess.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Ya I don't know what those two things are lol not sure why it would be an issue to share since I'm not selling or getting any monitory gain but same goes for music I guess.

They are considered to be cloud computing. You can store all of your documents and pictures on a secure server some where in cyber space. If your laptop crashes, gets stolen or house burns down you still have all of your documents and pictures. This forum is not set up to host pdf files so you will need to upload it to a cloud drive or file sharing website in order to allow other people access to it.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There's probably a legal blurb in the manual stating you can't distribute or sell copies.
There are free sites you can upload one file and they give you a link that you can send to others. Search for "share large files".

Top Bottom