Pawn shop deals

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C3847EAA-202D-4D71-AC66-02F073686E85.jpeg

Went into Red Deer this morning and visited Cash Canada and Luckys pawn shop. Finally got some deals. Spent $460 on over $1000 of tools. The saw was $70 and it had a Diablo blade included. Talked him down to $50 because it didn’t have the charger. And the concrete drill got him down to $220 which is a $480 drill new. Haven’t bought anything at the pawn shop in over a year as the prices were ridiculous. But seems like things are getting good again. Who else loves a pawn shop deal?

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it aint just the crack heads. All sort of people you would never think. People being caught trying to just walk out the door with sometimes 2 to 3 grand worth of stuff.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Decades ago, I used to have a connect for suits, commercial computer programs, licensed software, bikes, cars, parts, anything I needed, I could simply put in an order.
Then a friend told me about the cycle of crime and karma. So I stopped buying stolen stuff cuz it proliferates the cycle.
It hasnt helped the Canada crime rate, at all, but I also have had nothing stolen or ripped off in 20 years. Correction-someone tried to peel off my licence plate sticker expiry decal one time.
No prejudice against peeps who buy stolen/sketchy stuff tho.
This is a public service announcement

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sally ann second hand, you can find someones life tools in there for pennies on the dollar. Either he died or got to old to use them, i am talking hand tools though.

Top Bottom