Parkland area ditchbanging anyone?

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Getting ready!! gonna be some good riding.. I will be at beach corner gas station around 12 if anyone wants to join a couple of us

Call or text me.. 780.218.3769

Last edited:

W O T

Reaction score
I should give some of you guys a shout and come out that way to play in the snow. I have a cabin at Lake Isle that sits empty, and I have been trying to get there to go riding all winter. I want to take a 3 or 4 day weekend and bring the sleds out. But Damn...work keeps getting in the way. Wife and kids have their own sleds but get sick of riding after a couple hours. It freaks her out when I ride by myself and am gone all day. Its too far to go to the cabin for just a day or two.

The snow around S'toon is marginal at best. Although we are getting some white stuff this wknd. My fingers are crossed.

ZakAttack

Reaction score
I had trouble yesterday finding a snowbank high enough to load the sled into a high truck... not today :)

Nis240

Reaction score
I should give some of you guys a shout and come out that way to play in the snow. I have a cabin at Lake Isle that sits empty, and I have been trying to get there to go riding all winter. I want to take a 3 or 4 day weekend and bring the sleds out. But Damn...work keeps getting in the way. Wife and kids have their own sleds but get sick of riding after a couple hours. It freaks her out when I ride by myself and am gone all day. Its too far to go to the cabin for just a day or two.

The snow around S'toon is marginal at best. Although we are getting some white stuff this wknd. My fingers are crossed.

I was out at lake Isle all weekend. They didnt get as much snow as Edmonton thats for sure. We had a good ditch Bang all the way to Evansburg, close to 3 feet of powder in some spots.

Moose5864

Reaction score
Does anyone ride after work during the week? I'd like to get out this week with all this fresh snow but It's suppose to be pretty cold so I dont know if anyone would be up for a ride or not? I don't know very many other people with sleds since I'm new to Edmonton so I would be up for riding anytime.

ZakAttack

Reaction score
I'm up for riding during the week Moose, I'm just west of Edmonton, not bad riding around here.. call or shoot me a txt we'll set it up I work till 4pm most days 780.218.3769
Zak

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm gonna be out by Lac. Ste. Anne / Stony Plain from Thursday night to Sunday morning if anyone is up for a ride...gotta break the new motor in!!! PM me if anyone's interested!

Uptown

Reaction score
Is anyone riding by Stoney today, saturday.
Its snowing still!!!
I have no plans today will check back in hour

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Pembina in the back ground.
We're on Lac St. Anne and man is the snow great out here right now.
Not mountain quality, but the best I've seen in a few years.

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Looks like the Pembina in the back ground.
We're on Lac St. Anne and man is the snow great out here right now.
Not mountain quality, but the best I've seen in a few years.

It's actually the North Sask. Just west of devon bridge by 10km maybe.
Snow is great out here too.. over the hood in all the fields! enough to freeze up my carbs in no time and start bogging :realmad:

Uptown

Reaction score
ya awesome pics zak, it was a great ride today considering the temps
so next saturday? anyone want to get a ride together, should be warmer temps and even more snow supposed to come
IT was great around your place Zac thanks again

Uptown

Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktqab-vFVLk[/media]

heres a link to the vid of my helmet cam of that fun hill
bump the quality to 480 itll look a little better. the lens was a little fogged she was too cold!

Last edited:

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Trying to watch the video but it says it is a private video and I need to accept a friend request??? anyone else having this issue....?

mikey11

Reaction score
Hey Zak,

I know that hill....!!!

Do you ride south lots?
we should try and hook up for a ride one evening, or next weekend.

I know a few little jems, i'm sure you know most of them too..

Uptown

Reaction score
sorry guys looks like i forgot to change the privacy setting in youtube
should be good to go now!

Top Bottom