Parkland area ditchbanging anyone?

ZakAttack

Reaction score
I'm 20min outside Spruce Grove, just wondering if anyone else is in the area and wants to go rippin? when we get some more snow of course :d
I'm also wanting to hit up the mountains this year for the first time if anyone has any recommendations on places or is looking for another person to go with?
Thanks!

Uptown

Reaction score
Hey Im looking for more riding buds too. I ride a 99 summitx also have a 81 yamaha 440. I would also like to go to the hills at least once this year. I will go around here, or even to edson, or whitecourt. I live in south terwillegar not to far from spruce grove. we should go sled some time I have friday, mon, and tuesday off no big plans yet.
Patrick
780-497-9733

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wednesday night ride guys are west of stoney and ride once a week... not sure which night.....

Myself, plio, dale D, mike #'s, Rusty, wheeler....etc..etc... all ride west of stony regularly...

Uptown

Reaction score
Thats sounds good, I might have a hard time due to the fact I finish my day at random times. But can try to make it !
Anyone riding today? Friday

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going out today for a few hours but I have to screw down my superglides to my ramp first. Thinking about riding down by the sturgeon for a bit. Have to be home by 4.

Uptown

Reaction score
where about on the sturgeon. West end of town?
I could meet up later this afternoon around 1pm

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I just got back. Went to get my ramps ready and never came back inside. Staged at the Namao high school and rode the sturgeon and surrounding fields for a couple hours.

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Anyone going out tomorrow?? I was thinking of riding to Spring lake....
Patrick if you wanna give me a shout feel free when you feel like riding too
780-218-3769 Zak
I'd call you right now but I don't want to bother you on christmas day lol

mudbug

Reaction score
I can't believe you would post a pic of your self in a place your not supposed to ride in. there is a reason your not supposed to be on the burm and it's people like you that ruin riding areas for every one. so next time your out riding at the Brazeau dam please stay off the burms and for that matter any other places your not supposed to ride. :nono::nono::nono::realmad:

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Thank you for contributing to this thread, much appreciated. I shouldn't have to explain myself, but if you knew the area well you would see that is the first set of signs as you come up to the dam anyways! The last thing I need is trouble from the federalies. Hence why we took the picture and left.

Uptown

Reaction score
Hey its been snowing all night What Are you guys up to today, Sledding?

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Yeah I went out for a bit today.. did you get out?? I saw probably 15 people on sleds today, but I was just solo.

Uptown

Reaction score
Hey looks like we have a group of 2 that want to go out on Saturday maby Edson or Whitecourt area. I've never been to either does anyone have any suggestions or want to join us?
Thanks

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Hey Uptown, I was thinking of going to Seba Beach trails on Sat or Sun...
I've heard whitecourt doesn't have much snow, not sure about Edson, I haven't been up there sledding.. only for work.
Let me know if your going there for sure, or maybe come to Seba Beach area??
I'll check this post twice daily now lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey, I'm up for fri or sat afternoon ride. I'm just across from Beach Corner Esso (RR15 and HWY 16a) If you want you can stage from my acreage and just go from here. W 780-405-1194

we were out playing by your place last night......

Uptown

Reaction score
Yo looks like there is a bunch of snow coming down friday. we are going to head out from isle lake at my buds cabin then ride the yellowhead ditch.
prob start riding at 10am if you want to join up maybe meet somewhere on the yellow?

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Hey, I go almost every night. I'm getting on the gear friday later afternoon, The garage door will open and I'll slide down the drive into the white fields and disappear for a few hrs. Anybody want to go? I know all the hidden trails and tucked away riding areas nearby. Going sat. afternoon too. Sunday I'm taking the quad out to Nakamun to clear the HUGE skating rink. Supposed to get another dump next few days!:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Were you with 2 other guys riding away N of Beach Corner Esso down RR15? I was just coming home and saw a trio. Where did you start and end at? Warren. 780 405 1194. I,m just 1.5km South of the Esso.

Yup that was us.... We stopped at BC liquor store for some cans of pepsi.....

We stage from my place on Twp 535 & hwy 43.... often ride the ditches along 43, 16, 16a... Mike#'s lives down past spring lake so we cruise down that way and Dale D is on 16 & RR14... We will probably be heading out a couple times this weekend as the snow accumulates, I'll give you a heads up prior to heading out.

Top Bottom