Paradox base layer

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Paradox base layer that Costco sells

Picked up a set to try would like to know if anyone has tried them and are they any good
They sell at $17.99 for either the top or the leggings and are made from 92% recycled polyester and 8% spandex

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWESOME STUFF!!! used it all year last year. that cold chill last year that stuff made sledding possible. make an effort to get the top sweater too. wicked stuff.

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i picked some up two years ago works great i have added more shirts last year, i also started with the pants , works good and its cheap. i always carry and extra shirt for the ride out if its cold, even with klim and the vents open a guy can get sweated up.

giddyup

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use it as my base layer under Klim mid and outer layer..works good..will buy another set

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used it all last year aswell! seemed to do a pretty good job for me!! and the price was right for sure.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have two of the tops and really like wearing them. Comfortable and a nice light layer for keeping warm. Great value!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I both use it. Top and bottom. For the price you cannot go wrong unless you plan on doing 4 day outings in -35 temps. Wicks moisture really well. Get it.:beer:

dchris

Reaction score
Very happy with these. Reduced the amount of clothing I had to wear skiing, bigtime.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought the top layer and i love it...way better than 60-100 bucks for name brand stuff like HH or KLIM:beer:

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I bought some leading into this season. Have had no issues. Seems to do what its suposed to do, however I,ve never had anything but, so I can't compare to brand name stuff.

Top Bottom