PAR 910, anyone else running one?

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it was running good and dialed in, you wouldn't hear the end of it. i'm going to try some new numbers with the dobeck box tomorrow and hope it works better. if it does run good i will post my numbers for everyone who has the same set up.

Last edited:

geo

Reaction score
Have you tried getting rid of the projected tip plugs and running a regular BR9es or BR9eya? Helped me tune in my 800cc Poo with a different head.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a 910 that runs properly, has throttle response and holds rpm, please chime in, or contact me via pm.

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it was running good and dialed in, you wouldn't hear the end of it. i'm going to try some new numbers with the dobeck box tomorrow and hope it works better. if it does run good i will post my numbers for everyone who has the same set up.

No Dave you wouldn't hear the end of it because I would be trying to help everyone else out that has a 910.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so hows your running then? mine still isn't, thats why i'm heading down to belgrade with the sled.

Good luck with that Dave, for one you still have the slp pipe, so it will never make hp or run like it should, but you givvvver bud.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that Dave, for one you still have the slp pipe, so it will never make hp or run like it should, but you givvvver bud.

So , how is yours working , did you get the vipec tuned , did you run it with out the vipec , so you can tell if there was a differents ???

the450kid

Reaction score
Just curious how these things are working? So far it's not sounding promising?? I see the PAR website is not showing any products anymore? Hope there still making a go of it??... I didn't mean to hit the love post button either lol damn IPad !!

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious how these things are working? So far it's not sounding promising?? I see the PAR website is not showing any products anymore? Hope there still making a go of it??... I didn't mean to hit the love post button either lol damn IPad !!

So far they are not living up to the hype, as there is more details to be worked out then originally thought. Give them some time and they should get things ironed out.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far they are not living up to the hype, as there is more details to be worked out then originally thought. Give them some time and they should get things ironed out.

What are the details? it's Feb guys, get these things running already! I want to see some videos of them in action. I don't understand why you guys don't try out the Boost It box??

Last edited:

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take it that there must be problems with this kit working on the snow , as it sounded like Brad and Cody had the unit dailed on the dyno with the vipec , also Chris said he had a vipec install and was tuning it , but no report for two weeks and he will not respond to any post asking how it worked out , something must be wrong!

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the details? it's Feb guys, get these things running already! I want to see some videos of them in action. I don't understand why you guys don't try out the Boost It box??

Send me a box for free and I will try it out. I have already spent to much money on "maybe this will fix it" parts.

As for Chris, Im sure he will chime in soon and post his results. We are just waiting for dyno results and such. (To much work, not enough play)

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
What is the problem with the way these motors run? Is it just that they they don't make power, or at they boggy from a rich or lean condition somewhere in the throttle range.
We keep hearing that they don't run like they are supposed to, but don't hear what the running condition is.
I did read somewhere that a guy was running 58 gram weights in one and that doesn't make sense.
Our low boost Pro pulls 70 gram weights at elevation with no problem and runs like a stock sled.

Top Bottom