painless wiring 70 chevelle

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well for all you bowtie lovers i just ordered a bunch of parts from matt's classic bowtie in the states they were really good to deal with not like out here i try to deal with iron garage from stoney plain they really didnt want my money or my business they told me next year try back hahahah :d www.mattsclassicbowties.com/

Attachments

• mcbd29ar06ap01zl_icon.jpg
    mcbd29ar06ap01zl_icon.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 51

Cameo

Reaction score
What ever you do, do not throw away the original stuff. A real stupid guy did that with my 69 Chevy pick up, and the truck has been sitting forever because i don't have all the ends and dodads that the pain-in-the-a$$ or Painless kit doesn't come with. the worst thing is I see that idiot everyday, and if I punch him, I will break my mirror. For my 57, I am buying the "Factory/custom" kit from Scotts, they have all the ends and stuff instead of using spade connectors and crimps. the Painless 67-72 kit I bought, comes with a set of instructions, step 1: "using template, cut firewall" WHAT???

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your hired hahahahhah :d:beer::d

Darcy at HO Performance in Red Deer in one of the few I would let touch a project like you are doing. Just let him know what you exspect up front and he will deliver. So many people shop by price while exspcting top $$$ work. He's always done great stuff for me.

Top Bottom