Ozone....lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sure he was asked a few questions, not charged for anything as far as i know. hopefully he is saying very little to any media etc.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm sure he was asked a few questions, not charged for anything as far as i know. hopefully he is saying very little to any media etc.
Dave is free and clear now. The lawsuit from the azzhat in (Vernon?) has been dropped. It is over and done with. This is right from Daves mouth a month or so ago.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes yer right, he was getting sued, thought it was just a police investigation, still low profile would be best

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you knew anything about the BIS you would know it is not an "event"....it was an unofficial gathering that just happened to get popular. I would wager that strange as Ozone Dave is, he has more sledding and backcountry experience than many....for sure more than you.

Be careful willy....the internet isn't always as anonymous as it seems. You may come on here as Blackeyewilly one day.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Willy just google BIS looking for posters and who made them ... but it was all about the avy ! and how there was no guide lines or search and rescue and no snow study test done at all ? u think the organizer of this event would of had some type of back country knowledge ? guess not when u live in

Well then, you have no info and no clue as to what happened, but you jump on the blame bandwagon, dude your no better than the media or tree fornicators that make snap judgements on sledder's.

The best part of you son,ran down your moms leg after your uncle left for his job at the bottle depot.!

Last edited:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• BIG%20IRON[1].jpg
    BIG%20IRON[1].jpg
    256 KB · Views: 158

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Willy just google BIS looking for posters and who made them ... but it was all about the avy ! and how there was no guide lines or search and rescue and no snow study test done at all ? u think the organizer of this event would of had some type of back country knowledge ? guess not when u live in the city .

Willy, pony up and accept the invitation to go riding with some of these "city" folk if you got the balls, otherwise STFU and run along with your tail between your legs. I'm all for the entertainment factor but this is just dumb now, the fact is - you're just another troll. Hell, you're not even a troll - you're a self-proclaimed skier who doesn't even belong to a sledding club.....and now you are on here talking about the BIS when you clearly don't understand the issues or what really happened that day. Your MO is just to make sledders look bad, drive some wedges into the mix, grind your axe with Albertans (because clearly one of them pissed you off somehow), and promote your own personal agenda about how much you think you know about avy safety.

While you spend time on your planks in your back yard riding the same low angle terrain week in and out all winter with your limited abilities, most of these guys you are running off at the mouth to are riding the craziest terrain in Western Canada (lots of premier riding locations all just a short drive from the "big city" too......). Your ignorance truly shows your lack of knowledge about sledders issues in our side of the sport and when you speak I'm embarrassed to say that I'm from the Kootenays. I'm glad that you are representing the skiing community and not sledders.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like smokin dave is stoking the fire there modman, hmm

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like smokin dave is stoking the fire there modman, hmm

no I think he just posted the flyer that was asked for.... he is on it lol.... it was not an "orginized event" it was a gathering of like minded people and the flyer just confirms that.

kinda like the snowand mud campout,,, if the forest burned down its not snow and muds fault is it? well it would be lol but ya know what Im saying hahah

Top Bottom