Ozone....lol

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda looks like him, even though i really never met the guy, but those are his stickers that are plastered everywhere that they'll stick too! lol

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he was the organizer of the big iron shootout.... not much of a organizer although :)

Ahhhh... Damn. I missed all those threads I guess, wasn't really involved with the forums or the sledding world back then. I read that BIS that's left viewable on s&m from start to finish at work one day, yikes. I wouldn't want to be the guy responsible for that. Thanks for the update ! Now I dont feel as dumb lol.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh... Damn. I missed all those threads I guess, wasn't really involved with the forums or the sledding world back then. I read that BIS that's left viewable on s&m from start to finish at work one day, yikes. I wouldn't want to be the guy responsible for that. Thanks for the update ! Now I dont feel as dumb lol.

Come on man, he wasn"t responsible for anything.
Give him a break. He is a sled supporter and donated to our club.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on man, he wasn"t responsible for anything.
Give him a break. He is a sled supporter and donated to our club.

Sorry, you misinterpreted my post. I didn't blame him for being responsible. I don't think something of that
magnitude should rest on any one mans shoulders. I just simply stated that I wouldn't want to have any responsibility with an event like that. I didn't mean to put blame on anyone. I definitely didn't try to stir up the BIS memories and all that came with it. My name isn't oneyewilly lol. It goes without saying that the only people responsible for our own health and safety is ourselves.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm didnt he organize BIS ?? without any type of search and rescue ? or ski cutting ? snow stability test ? anything like that ?? no he didnt do anything u are right lol that guy is such a drink.

The terrain chosen for the BIS did not slide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez Willie HTF would you know Ozone living in Nelson . I've known Ozone for alot of years as he just simply loves sleddin and having a good time . He started the BIS out of a few guys with some big power doing some climbs and it escalated into something bigger than he ever anticipated . For that he's a drink? Go Fawn Yourself !

Last edited by a moderator:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm didnt he organize BIS ?? without any type of search and rescue ? or ski cutting ? snow stability test ? anything like that ?? no he didnt do anything u are right lol that guy is such a drink.

Everyone there knew the risks, and to single any individual out is ridiculous,
You run your mouth on here daily one eye, how are you any different kid???

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why dont you come show us? take me and pistonbroke deep in the backcountry so we can do some lessons? fawk am I sick of reading ur chit! its not even funny, witty or entertaining its just white trash ignorance.

I would like to join you guys as well ................oh please oh please

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why dont you come show us? take me and pistonbroke deep in the backcountry so we can do some lessons? fawk am I sick of reading ur chit! its not even funny, witty or entertaining its just white trash ignorance.

Yup!!! im in Johni T

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey I wanna do some teaching too!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but please inform us there Willy...........You seem to know everything out there in Nelson.

Top Bottom