Ovie who??????

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not even a shot! big time upset in the works,,,gotta luv it! GO HABS! oh ya aaand any canadian hockey fans gotta love the 3 for 3 our teams pulled in the opening games in their series,,,,keep it up boys:beer::beer::beer:

farwest

Reaction score
HAHA !! It was a good set of first games .Alberts should be whipped in an alley for that hit,I hope Rome is back and he sits out next game.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can only shut down Ovie so long.There more than just Ovie to watch,he may not get a shot but he makes all the other players around him better
...Go Caps Go

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did i just see go by? oh ya that wuz the band wagon :d

not no band wagon here buddy,i enjoy watching Ovie play and i wanna see him do good,just because i don't pull for the Habs doesn't make me jump on the band wagon don't care who the Caps play i wanna see them move on....I bleed Oil and since there not in i'll pull for the Caps and if they get knocked out don't care who wins.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not no band wagon here buddy,i enjoy watching Ovie play and i wanna see him do good,just because i don't pull for the Habs doesn't make me jump on the band wagon don't care who the Caps play i wanna see them move on....I bleed Oil and since there not in i'll pull for the Caps and if they get knocked out don't care who wins.

just buggin bud ;):beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not no band wagon here buddy,i enjoy watching ovie play and i wanna see him do good,just because i don't pull for the habs doesn't make me jump on the band wagon don't care who the caps play i wanna see them move on....i bleed oil and since there not in i'll pull for the caps and if they get knocked out don't care who wins.

x2...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uuunreal! ovie got us today,,,actually that varlamov played damn good, wish the habs had a tender that could steal games like that

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in it for another game!.....u guys tellin me im the only habs fan on here,,,,iknow theres more, where r ya guys?!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I be a habs fan as soon as ottawa and vancouver are gone!
catmando!
The hab dont have a hope in Heck!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woooooooo yeeeah boooiii theres seven in this series,,,,,,they call him mr halak

Top Bottom