Over the Bars :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
YA, BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!! COOL..... EVEN BETTER ON VIDEO....... MAN I WOULD BE SO EMBARASSED I WOULD'NT RIDE AGAIN:eek:.... YOU BETTER QUIT KITTYDUDE;). LOL..... :d:d:d:dWERE YOU HURT? HIT KINDA HARD..... THAT WAS LIKE MY STUCK INTO THE SIDE OF THE CREEK BED. EXPECTING TO GET A NICE RAMP OFF IT, AND THEN PLOWING INTO IT, OVER THE BARS YOU GO........................:d

That was at the end of the day and I was going to jump that bank,It looked doable,Was disguised by a snowdrift LOL!Wasnt a bank,was a rock wall!
catmando!
By the looks of your sled in previous pic(Who should Quit)LOL!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
that was at the end of the day and i was going to jump that bank,it looked doable,was disguised by a snowdrift lol!wasnt a bank,was a rock wall!
Catmando!
By the looks of your sled in previous pic(who should quit)lol!

i gots no damage.... Even better than before........

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have posted this one before. My buddy brandon in the renshaw first time in the mountains on a 900 IQ 166 that he won in a raffle. I think this was our first day of riding aswell. Where he is standing is where he landed.

Attachments

• Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 077.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 27
M

mattmedic

These pics,,are too funny, the video was awesome to, hope no one was hurt except their prides,

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I didn't ride this one to the end:eek::eek:

Attachments

• IMG_7617.jpg
    IMG_7617.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7618.jpg
    IMG_7618.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 37

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have posted this before and hope it doesn't start a trend but I have had ONE bad over the bars, wasn't going very fast caught small rock flew INTO and over the bars, landed about 10 feet infront of the sled, it stopped right before me.

Broken Hip Socket, pic doesn't really look like it but the steel banding is holding the socket together, was broke in a couple sots, 2 of the srews are not in the banding (not sure), ALSO broke pelvis, was able to let it heal without plating.

No other pictures wish I did, wasn't what I was thinkin about at the time

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It happened December 10, 2006. Never be the same but might as well have fun before it gets worse!!!!:eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This ia hard over the bars,cost me a steering post and ended my weekend.
catmando!
Thanks for helping me out TG!

[FLV]http://video.snowandmud.com/flvideo/52.flv[/FLV]
I can only get to :09 seconds on the video, and it goes back to the start. by the comments, I'm missing a gooder....:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I can only get to :09 seconds on the video, and it goes back to the start. by the comments, I'm missing a gooder....:d

I'll try and explain it;Catman...writhing in pain in a snowbank...little birdies circling his head...can't tell with helmet on but I'm sure the look on his face is priceless:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one happened in a span of about 15 minutes. my buddy bought a brand new '01 summit, no downpayment, no interest, no payments 'til june.....first trip out to the mountains and he hit the kill switch right at the top going over the cornice. couple pics....
still rolling
rollSmall.jpg

at the bottom
pictures2412Small-2.jpg

as it was rolling, it was shedding pieces like the clutch cover, tool kit, windshield, intake foam, etc...so my buddy pulls up on his t-cat after taking a leak in the bushes and missing the carnage, we explained what happened and he says "look out, I'll go get the pieces..." so he blasts up there, turns out, and just steps off his sled. we were over a kilometer away, and the fricken thing comes right at us....4 guys fired up their sleds and moved, one was efi and the pipe was cold, as soon as he hit the throttle, it died. that t-cat t-boned him broadside sending him straight up while the 2 kittys were wrasslin together.....lol. no one hurt, the Powder Special never had as much as a scratch on it, the t-cat was hurtin'.

Powder Special in the background....tough little sled.
pictures2472Small-2.jpg

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one happened in a span of about 15 minutes. my buddy bought a brand new '01 summit, no downpayment, no interest, no payments 'til june.....first trip out to the mountains and he hit the kill switch right at the top going over the cornice. couple pics....
still rolling
rollSmall.jpg

at the bottom
pictures2412Small-2.jpg

as it was rolling, it was shedding pieces like the clutch cover, tool kit, windshield, intake foam, etc...so my buddy pulls up on his t-cat after taking a leak in the bushes and missing the carnage, we explained what happened and he says "look out, I'll go get the pieces..." so he blasts up there, turns out, and just steps off his sled. we were over a kilometer away, and the fricken thing comes right at us....4 guys fired up their sleds and moved, one was efi and the pipe was cold, as soon as he hit the throttle, it died. that t-cat t-boned him broadside sending him straight up while the 2 kittys were wrasslin together.....lol. no one hurt, the Powder Special never had as much as a scratch on it, the t-cat was hurtin'.

Powder Special in the background....tough little sled.
pictures2472Small-2.jpg

The powder specials are not so special in the powder lol. But they are built like tanks and you can feel it when you try to perform a chithook maneuvre.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy_Wheeler in that second picture how do u even get out of that? Dayum.

The snow was deep enough and soft so we just pushed it over backwards and then rolled back onto skii's. No damage and just had to give a pull on the skii's to get him up and going.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that he hasn't posted this yet!!! This is my good buddy Bigdog67's crash landing! I was not there for this trip but still have the pic's! Nice one Jon!!!

Attachments

• 2004 Jons Crater #1.jpg
    2004 Jons Crater #1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 27
  • 2004 Jons Crater #2.jpg
    2004 Jons Crater #2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 28
  • 2004 Jons Crater #3.jpg
    2004 Jons Crater #3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 24

RevBlk

Reaction score
Wow. Wish I was there for that one. Cancel that. 'Cause then I would have to shovel, pull, sweat etc., to help get it out. That's of course after I stopped laughing/peeing. But again WOW! BD67 if I ever see you do a renactment of that one I will buy :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
Rev

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have to get out again with you guys LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom