over sixfoot

over sixfoot

Reaction score
howdy i have a 1994 formula stx 583 tks any advice is most welcome 6 thousand k's and it still starts will one or two pulls!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
howdy i have a 1994 formula stx 583 tks any advice is most welcome 6 thousand k's and it still starts will one or two pulls!!

HI: WELCOME TO THE SITE...THESE ARE GREAT SLEDS AND VERY RELIABLE. I HAVE READ ABOUT THESE SLEDS DOWN EAST WITH 10000KMS AND STILL RUNNING STRONG.... THATS INCREDIBLE!!! ENJOY IT, AND DON'T FIX IT IF IT AINT BROKEN!!!

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site.

another sledder, you guys are going have me going out and buying a sled soon, but not this year.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
welcome to the site.

another sledder, you guys are going have me going out and buying a sled soon, but not this year.

HEY ALBERTAGAL500, IF YOUR GONNA DOO LIKE YOUR SIGNATURE SAYS(ABOUT YOUR GOAL IN LIFE?? AND "COWBOY UP";)) THEN YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE UP SLEDDIN'. I THINK YOU'D FIND ALL YOU'RE LOOKIN' FOR WHEN SLEDDIN':rolleyes: AND THEN SOME............ LOL - ARE YOU GONNA BE AT THE SLED SHOW IN OCTOBER?? SLEDDIN' IS IN!!!

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure about the sled show, I will see if I am allowed to drive by then. It is still very slow going with the collarbones, but if the Dr. gives me the ok to drive I will try and be there.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Collarbones is that meaning more than 1 hurt. Not good hope all heal ok. Time will tell let it heal good

laurelfox

Reaction score
welcome over six foot, i too have a 1993 formula z 583, just got it a week ago, 4500 km, seems real strong, hope to have some good luck with it this winter. i just got to get rid of the gawdawefull purple windshield on it, it kinda clashes with the red hood.
have a good one

Top Bottom