Outwest/Fall Creek video

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've come through there a few times, if you just snap the throttle as your coming off the top you will jump flat into the creek and keep goin. That's a fun trail.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I remember that from the Outwest weekend .i have heard that trail is getting really bad since the summer for washouts.I will be out that way next weekend.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The trail is in really good shape right now and you don't have to make that drop into fall creek anymore , there is a "soft way " across now. That was our very own "Flatlandguy" that makes that crossing and leaves his bride on the shore in that video, Very funny stuff :d and of course me in the back ground telling him so :eek: too funny.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was a great day ..cant wait till next year.it's gonna be even a bigger event:beer::beer::beer::bike::bike:

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've left mine behind before too, he's not the only one ( not on purpose though....;) ) Thx for sharin Rubirose.:beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
The trail is in good shape ,,we had a couple of newbies to the area and it got a little exicting..creek is not frozen yet but quite a bit of ice on the sides,,i will try to get some pics..

Top Bottom