Outlaws in BC short video

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello there, some of you are also on Outlaws so here is a short slide show video of our trip to BC a few weeks ago. Maxell, Mud Mistress, Jospear and us, Rubirose had the best time.YouTube - Outlaws in BC

that my friend is a great promotional video for the sport of ATV. well done. the title leads one to believe otherwise but is shows the true spirit of ATV.

do you mind if I copy this and use it as a tool when dealing with SRD ( Sustainable Resources Department)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Rubirose. My wife and I are leaning towards a new type of riding, more high and dry as we are getting tired of the mud and muck. This video is just what we have in mind.:d

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
that my friend is a great promotional video for the sport of ATV. well done. the title leads one to believe otherwise but is shows the true spirit of ATV.

do you mind if I copy this and use it as a tool when dealing with SRD ( Sustainable Resources Department)

You have my permission to use this video as long as it is used in a responsible manner. All the trails that were used are legal riding areas and the creek crossings were also done legally, rock bottom and straight across. This is the kind of ATV riding that we like to do.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

So did you do anything with this video? Has the SRD seen it yet?

Top Bottom