Out of the Blue

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love finding stuff out of the blue from my children. We have three wonderful little girls that are our world.

This is what I found this morning while doing some invoicing. My wife and girls came to visit me for Thanksgiving and I found this near the bottom of my printer tray....:)

Artwork by Gracelyn Maser 4 years old

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Thats awesome J8. She is a really good artist and really sweet too!

This is what i found from our 5 year old....

Notice how she "x" ed out her brother's face and circled her's and santa's :d:d

Attachments

• 16969_406876275088_769970088_10428437_1458843_n.jpg
    16969_406876275088_769970088_10428437_1458843_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 228

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Love it...

Our daughter's door has a sign that says "six Years olds only" and then she has drawn stick figures, and everyone is allowed in but her baby sister, who is sporting a big "x" through her tiny stick body... Priceless! Gracelyn can't read, but she get the gist of the message and she retaliates by having me make a sign that says "No Blonde Grade 1-ers"...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the way she has her little arms crossed she looks like she is going to be trouble

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
the way she has her little arms crossed she looks like she is going to be trouble

seems to be a common theme..

and no SHE IS TROUBLE....just like her dad:d

Attachments

• 75113_10150329564870089_769970088_15792096_4022976_n.jpg
    75113_10150329564870089_769970088_15792096_4022976_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 198

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stick figures you say, are they super tall as well? :d

I love the way kids draw. I will never forget our son's artistic ways along time ago. (There are really good now, he definitely has a gift for sketching). But when he was tiny, he would always draw pictures of him and dad and I, and wow, did we ever have HUGE eyes. I mean, geez we must have had headaches our eyes were soooooo HUGE. And the ears, I won't even go there, all I can say is.....kids wonder how their parents can hear and see everything, even when they are in a different room.
He was about 7 or 8 and asked how we know what is going on when we aren't even in the same room. I told him that he gave us that gift the first time he drew his first 'family picture' of us.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the way kids draw. I will never forget our son's artistic ways along time ago. (There are really good now, he definitely has a gift for sketching). But when he was tiny, he would always draw pictures of him and dad and I, and wow, did we ever have HUGE eyes. I mean, geez we must have had headaches our eyes were soooooo HUGE. And the ears, I won't even go there, all I can say is.....kids wonder how their parents can hear and see everything, even when they are in a different room.
He was about 7 or 8 and asked how we know what is going on when we aren't even in the same room. I told him that he gave us that gift the first time he drew his first 'family picture' of us.

you didn't think his artwork was so good when he was still 2. remember the floor(carpeted)/walls/himself/mirror sketch in lipstick.:eek:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you didn't think his artwork was so good when he was still 2. remember the floor(carpeted)/walls/himself/mirror sketch in lipstick.:eek:

Yup, I remember alright. Wow, when you see all the lipstick all over the place at once, it is amazing how there was that much inside that little lipstick tube.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Yup, I remember alright. Wow, when you see all the lipstick all over the place at once, it is amazing how there was that much inside that little lipstick tube.

LMAO!! I can totally relate except it was with a sharpie. I was thinking of framing the nice piece of art work he left on the wall. :d:d

and then there was a stage when the DD was writing her name on EVERYTHING and i would ask her who did it and she would reply, " i dunno, not me"

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
LMAO!! I can totally relate except it was with a sharpie. I was thinking of framing the nice piece of art work he left on the wall. :d:d

and then there was a stage when the DD was writing her name on EVERYTHING and i would ask her who did it and she would reply, " i dunno, not me"

fuggin "not me" does a lot of chit around our place....

he breaks chit, loses chit, draws on chit, .... I hate that fawker.....

and I know it was him because all of the kids agree...and they never agree

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The latest.... halloween candy wrappers stuffed in every spot possible after not me chows down on them, yet not the son or daughter, always that flippin not me.
Show your face you little son of a gun.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The latest.... halloween candy wrappers stuffed in every spot possible after not me chows down on them, yet not the son or daughter, always that flippin not me.
Show your face you little son of a gun.

and do you all realize that laittle bastage not me is being followed around by the little bugger i dunno.:confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, that friggin' not me........ I could've killed him had i got my hands on him..... Caused a lot of damage and grief over the years..... The little fugger hasn't shown up quite as much lately as our kids are gettin' older, but everyonce in a while, that little bugger shows up............. So cute ;)

Top Bottom