Out of Province Inspection on Motorcycle

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Need an out of province inspection done on a Harley. Anyone reccommend a place to get one done soon?

Thanks, Lionel

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Need an out of province inspection done on a Harley. Anyone reccommend a place to get one done soon?

Thanks, Lionel

I would be calling the local shops around. Only certian people can do OP inspections. Here in Lethbridge only the Honda shop had a guy certified to do it out of 5 major shops.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably won't believe this but Canadian Tire is a registered inspection department on USA vehichles. It took the guy longer to light his cigarette than it did for him to inspect my boat and this was at the Spruce Grove branch.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably won't believe this but Canadian Tire is a registered inspection department on USA vehichles. It took the guy longer to light his cigarette than it did for him to inspect my boat and this was at the Spruce Grove branch.

That is the R.I.V. inspection. Out of province is a totally different inspection. Canadian tire cannot do a Motorcycle Out of Province (or at least that is what they told me)

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Follow up on this thread.....
Most shops around the city were charging about $160 -200 for the out of province. If you could get it in the quickest was going to be 1 -2 weeks, some not for a month!
I called Sherwood Motorcycle, "no problem", got me in yesterday, all is passed on the bike (so now I can ride it with a real plate, not the one from my neighbors quad) and they only charged me $135 for the out of province!
Kudos to Sherwood Motorcycle! Thanks to Zoli and Pam.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know this thread is out of date but incase someone else is looking I would like to mention I got my bikes inspected at COTE motorcycles near princess auto on the west side. Same day and a reasonable guy.

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know this thread is out of date but incase someone else is looking I would like to mention I got my bikes inspected at COTE motorcycles near princess auto on the west side. Same day and a reasonable guy.

He did one for me also. He also does all the service on my harley's cheaper and quicker than the harley dealer.

Top Bottom