Out of Curiosity???

G

Guest1

How many of the MODS on here have ALTERS? Do you post on this site using your ALTERS names? Do you use your names from here on other sledding sites or do you use you ALTERS names?

OVER!!!

ps...:d

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe there are lots of the MODS that use other names on other sites, On what they are and what site is their own business unless there is a trouble making reason this question is being asked, since your name is a bit different on a few sites also. So I guess its safe to say everbody has a few names just like all the peeps that are on her with different names on different sites. If its something you really need to know FAB, THE FABSTER, then a PM would be the way to ask this question.:d

G

Guest1

Cause trouble...LMPhAO!!!

No need to pm DL800...It is a LEGIT question. As far as my name here, SJ, Snowest or anywhere else I use slight variations on FAB1 ... but peeps know who I am...NOT sneaky like a few of the mods here..:p

OVER!!!

ps...Why did you delete my two Chat Box posts? GOT COVERING MOD AZZ

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im on Snowest, Outlawatv, Blueoval Forums, ThedieselStop, GMdiesel.com, Dootalk, and a few others and Im all rknight111, you can look for me there. Here im rknight111 and testuser for testing the site as a regular user.

G

Guest1

Im on Snowest, Outlawatv, Blueoval Forums, ThedieselStop, GMdiesel.com, Dootalk, and a few others and Im all rknight111, you can look for me there. Here im rknight111 and testuser for testing the site as a regular user.

Yes you are...:beer:...would be nice to see you over at SJ...;):d

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Use an Alter.... When on some other sites when mine is used already..... There appears to be more than just one BIGFOOT!......Who would of thought !? :)

Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not even the trying to be sneaky, I didnt know that you had to have only one name for every web site. [which a person does not]. But anyway you boys have a good day.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Fab, Why is this such a concern for you anyway? Just trying to stir the pot :smiliestirthepot: Why would it matter if the mods are on other sites in different names anyway, we can go on here ourselves as invisible if we wish, you as a mod on SJ should know that. You have a few on here yourself, Switch was one wasn't it? I frequent other good snowmobile sites myself and if my name was used up I would have another, as Bigfoot says. :rolleyes:

G

Guest1

GOT STIR WITH BIG SPOON...I had one on here yes....KILLSWITCH (you know why...LOL)...and yes not only MODS can go invisible on SJ but all peeps can (I can still see you) but that is not the REAL ? here is it.

Its not even the trying to be sneaky

You are the QUEEN of SNEAKY ... I still have the bigt pm ... LMPhAO!!!!

Again I ask...do any of the MODS on S&M have ALTERS on here that they post with? Seems simple enough to me...:confused:

GRD

Reaction score
I use GETR'DONE... Originally tried GITR'DONE, but it was used on another site...

G

Guest1

I have one name "sledbunnyracing" and its the only one I use on other sites - although it not really anyones business but mine what I call myself outside of s&m.

Yes you do and no it isn't..... again that isn't the ? here.

OVER!!!

ps...FLASKO wants to know which one of you is MODMAN....:d :beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I am on around 70-75 message boards sledjunk in not one of them :d Everything from aquarium sites to truck sites, photography, quad, sled, RC, geocaching, camping....I use mostly Murminator but I have some specific names to the activity :beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i decided to use only one name as i have a hard enough time remembering my real name...passwords are a diffrent story:d

Top Bottom