#$%&@ ouch need hangover remedy

TurboRoss

Reaction score
Sorry Sum - have to totally disagree with that one - the oxy in the welding kits has some very harmful particles, will absolutley ruin your lungs - this type of oxy is not manufactured the same as hospital oxy - had a paramedic chew my azz apart when I was a kid years back when I did this on a job site. Damn near got fired for it - then again I did not really do the research - just took the medics word for it.

Listen to Jenkie he has many years experience in this matter!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your first mistake was sobering up....Its Friday. This post should have been started on a Monday morning...lol.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Sum - have to totally disagree with that one - the oxy in the welding kits has some very harmful particles, will absolutley ruin your lungs - this type of oxy is not manufactured the same as hospital oxy - had a paramedic chew my azz apart when I was a kid years back when I did this on a job site. Damn near got fired for it - then again I did not really do the research - just took the medics word for it.

I AGREE WITH JENKIE...... 100%..NOT A GOOD IDEA.:nono:........ SEX , IS THE ONLY ANSWER FOR THIS CURE:beer::beer:

chopshop

Reaction score
LOTS of water, gatorade, a hot yoga class or sauna, advil and although most crave grease when hungover i try something more filling like a subway sandwich...fresh air helps too.. take care:beer:

i DID A HOT YOGA CLASS WHEN i WAS SOBER AND HOLY HELL I WAS READY TO THROW UP. GEESH LADY YOUR THINKING TOO MUCH OF ME. HAHA THANKS YOUR A GEM:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm a Respiratory Therapist and I will tell you that the medic was NOT lying. Medical grade oxygen is totally different from the industrial-use oxygen. Breathing that stuff in can have severe acute and long-term effects. Think of big fat words like: chemical pneumonitis, pneumoconiosis and idiopathic fibrosis!! :tissue: If you are wincing at the pronunciation, you will most certainly not like the diseases themselves.

Hangover cure: water, tylenol + advil, cold fresh air, more water, orange popsicles or gatorade, more water. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. :party2:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a buddy that works with a Membrane Nitrogen unit, stuck your head over the O2 exhaust and in 20mins right as rain!:d All these other ideas are good except the cure that cause those nasty diseases that Sledmamma, put up they sound scary and I would hate to have to try and even say them!:d

Top Bottom