#$%&@ ouch need hangover remedy

chopshop

Reaction score
Got too crazy last night and need a good hang over remedy, Obviously my method isnt working. blah ugh:beer:

Jenkie

Reaction score
Two drops of grease off each elbow cheese burger, and gravy on those oh so fattening fries - and a couple :beer::beer: to get the warm and fuzzies back - oh ya - if your goin to far - you may need to guzzle a half a jug of pink stool stifner - LMAO

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
DO YOU HAVE AN OXY/ACETYLENE TORCH SOMEWHERE AROUND YOU? IF SO, JUST BREATH IN SOME OF THE OXYGEN..........WORKS, TRUST ME!

OTHERWISE AND NICE GREASY/MESSY BIG MAC TOPPED OFF WITH CHOCOLATE MILK SHAKE, THEN A LOT OF TUMS.............:d

Attachments

• ROCK BOTTOM.jpg
    ROCK BOTTOM.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 293

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Runny eggs, wHipped cream & sardines...
If that doesn't make you feel better, it will make you vomit everywhere - in turn making you feel better! bahaha

I have found vanilla shakes to be my best friend when hung, but always drink slow...

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just look at some of the pics in sbr's sick fantasy thread..that'l doo it..remember shooterz bad:beer:

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^ Make sure you have a regulator on it, but does work great. Heard of a guy getting the wrong bottle though, got a good shot of acetylene. Did nothing for the hangover.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drink a beer.

Maybe one of those ciggerettes with the twisted ends might help.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOTS of water, gatorade, a hot yoga class or sauna, advil and although most crave grease when hungover i try something more filling like a subway sandwich...fresh air helps too.. take care:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE AN OXY/ACETYLENE TORCH SOMEWHERE AROUND YOU? IF SO, JUST BREATH IN SOME OF THE OXYGEN..........WORKS, TRUST ME!

OTHERWISE AND NICE GREASY/MESSY BIG MAC TOPPED OFF WITH CHOCOLATE MILK SHAKE, THEN A LOT OF TUMS.............:d

This is the best Oxygen.
Medical is best..
Also a IV fluids.
If its real bad a yellow bag of shame IV.

Jenkie

Reaction score

Sorry Sum - have to totally disagree with that one - the oxy in the welding kits has some very harmful particles, will absolutley ruin your lungs - this type of oxy is not manufactured the same as hospital oxy - had a paramedic chew my azz apart when I was a kid years back when I did this on a job site. Damn near got fired for it - then again I did not really do the research - just took the medics word for it.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sit in car..fill it with the oxygen for 15 miniutes..then light a smoke....bang hangover gone:cigar::snow:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eat only peanut butter, it's the only thing that tastes as good coming up as it did going down.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not a good Idea. Oxygen for OXY/ACETYLENE may contain traces of what ever they were filling before. Chlorine, argon, acetylene. just imagine the results of a good snort of chlorine gas. Like Jenkie said could be some bad chit in that Oxy. And Jenkie the Medic was right Medical Oxygen is bottled in a specialized facility.

Last edited:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle is a pharmacist and hooked me up with the 'cure' for the World of Outlaws weekend at Castrol this past summer as it is a great weekend party. He wouldn't tell me what all of the pills were but it worked and there no little blue pills involved guys. 30 Budweiser and just shy of a 40 of vodka - no hangover what so ever the whole weekend. I still have a few doses left and am keeping them in a safe place for the next big ripper. Sorry - I'm not sharing.:d:beer::d

Top Bottom