Orange

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Just crusty unridable snow, a cat that forgets where the litterbox is, eternal bitterness, bliss of bachelorhood, uncomprehendable laziness and apathy accompanied with snacks and a comfy chair.
No offence implied nor intended, but are you some sort of pumpkin?

With all this stirring of the pot......:smiliestirthepot:and all these very deep thought provoking threads something has come over you....:sun:

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1019.jpg IMG_1018.jpg

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG-20130327-00134.jpg
Funny how I thought when i saw it the first time i told my wife: "but....it's orange! That's why its on sale!"

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
ok... now the last part of the first page of this thread really started creeping me out.. however the rest made my day! not the biggest fan or orange, but??? different strokes

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, just added some juicy rad guards and a mapping switch. Done in the comfort and warmth of my snack filled home.View attachment 167051View attachment 167052 All good!View attachment 167050
Did you still get the bottom of the shrouds bolted up ok with those rad shrouds? They came on the 250 but the guy had them zip tied in place as the rad bolt isn't even close. If you ground down the inside plastic of the shrouds it would work but it seems silly you have to do that. Have any close up pics you could take to see exactly how they mount?

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My shrouds are part of my tank. Just a rubber grommet to stop rubbing. These went in pretty easy but I did take a quick break for a snack. Everything lined up well and the longer frame bolts worked good. The midway crossmember lined up and screwed in easy. The snack was a few glossette raisins and a iced juice drink.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I remember the bigger tank now. I took off one of the guards to see if it was installed wrong and the bottom bolt snapped off flush. Just working on getting it out now.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love orange to

My KTM

The tool box I really want

The truck I love

Avoid the Macsimizer. I have one in 68" and the top drawer is bowed out in the middle and the lock doesn't work for the right hand side. Get a snap on epic with a stainless power top!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree they did cost a few $ but everything is replaceable. The sole and everything above the ankle so it is worth it in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, 2 more joined the orange ranks this week. Just got back from Edson area after picking up a project for a new rider. The teardown and prep for spring has begun. Steep learning curve for a kid thats never owned a dirtbike before. LOl.
IMG_1118.jpg IMG_1120.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom