Omg !!!!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I don't........do you know if I can put a deck in my half ton?

I read on the internet that you will be legal in 23 states and only if you have a metal mulisha sticker in the back window. I don't know if that's true. I'm more worried about my sled sucking on the hill because someone on the internet said it would. what oil should I run to get maximum "de-suckage"?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read on the internet that you will be legal in 23 states and only if you have a metal mulisha sticker in the back window. I don't know if that's true. I'm more worried about my sled sucking on the hill because someone on the internet said it would. what oil should I run to get maximum "de-suckage"?
Thank you. I will try to find a sticker ASAP. As far as oil I usually run ss1 tac oil. It's cheap and can be picked up at any paving company.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread really started to come around when NM joined in and then.........................................Lenny reappeared.:smash:

Don't be a stick in the mud.... :D let's get really off track.....

Attachments

• thomastankcrash[1].jpg
    thomastankcrash[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 105

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to miss all of this - I was busy porting my chaincase. So what's the conclusion, who claimed Head Tard status, and modman - you gotta run baby oil for max de-suckage.

Jesus....what a tire fire. LOL

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, Ok, i'll leave the whiny teats alone.

Out. !!!!!!!

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been quite a bit of good info shared lately, but, my god, has this site ever been boring the last while.
You guys used to be interesting and fun.

This site is fun, but the best stories are in the hot tub after riding all and a few beers. That when the el toro poopoo piles get really high. My second fav part about sledding in the mountains.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notice how Arctic Cat fly's under the radar around here?? Are they really that boring?:smiliestirthepot:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them and almost all of the Polaris guys are non existent.

Probably because they also think the same of lennyr as us dootards.. .LMAO!!

Notice how Arctic Cat fly's under the radar around here?? Are they really that boring?:smiliestirthepot:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them and almost all of the Polaris guys are non existent.

Probably because they also think the same of lennyr as us dootards.. .LMAO!!
I would have thought they would have picked someone more qualified to be there spokesperson?:noidea:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even outside of this thread I mean,,, There is a definitely a Polaris & Doo rivalry here just the Polaris guys haven't had much to say lately,, cause with this new XM, they know they are just out gunned big time....lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even outside of this thread I mean,,, There is a definitely a Polaris & Doo rivalry here just the Polaris guys haven't had much to say lately,, cause with this new XM, they know they are just out gunned big time....lol
I mean if Lenny is sipping the Doolaide then who's next? High Velocity? Trencher? Geez this thing is getting out of hand. I'll call Boisjoli and tell him to build some extra XM's!:phone:

Top Bottom