Omg !!!!!!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did make the Doo easier to put on its side,,, That's a very nice feature for newbs that had trouble with the xp
Very true and if they wouldn't have there are a lot of guys and ladies who wouldn't be riding Doo today, that's what I mean.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very true and if they wouldn't have there are a lot of guys and ladies who wouldn't be riding Doo today, that's what I mean.
Maybe so, Id ride an XP over a Pro any day unless it had a Boost-it turbo. And If I was the only guy on the Mountain riding one that would suit me just fine.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe so, Id ride an XP over a Pro any day unless it had a Boost-it turbo. And If I was the only guy on the Mountain riding one that would suit me just fine.

True that!!! Nothing wrong with xp. Greats machines. Learn to ride them and they are unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's to old and senile to know what's going on.

Possibly, but not old or senile enough to not recognize the constant stream of verbal diarrhea you spout, As the opinion of a self absorbed spoiled brat who hasn't grown up enough to realize that just cause its his doesn't mean it's the best choice for everyone else.
And my comments stand, lots of yipping and yapping from the Doo Tard group, but not any comments regarding the reasons Doo made the track act narrower, the ski stance narrower the suspension lean over, all changes to cause it to be easier to carve and side-hill, sorta like the Pro. And More people like it now.
The silly " you just have to know how to ride" group , hell they'd still be on ZX chassis if that was the only sled available with Doo stickers. Could say the same thing about boosted RX1's and Storms, with a few changes and a real man sack, they were awesome in the mountains, (not much heavier than XP either LOL), but the XM changes have made it appeal to way more not just the ones who can't get past their own ego.
Like you, spouting loud, Martins said ........ Doo said........... I said ............. Blah blah. And your testing, What a crock, lol, we can all guess what the results will be, wait. Wait, Oh yeah " MINES BEST ". LMAO

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh also, put your sno flap back on, it looks stupid and they put it there for a reason.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what your talking about. I'm not testing anything this season. Hopefully doing some filming and having some fun. And maybe try and get out more than last year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but not old or senile enough to not recognize the constant stream of verbal diarrhea you spout, As the opinion of a self absorbed spoiled brat who hasn't grown up enough to realize that just cause its his doesn't mean it's the best choice for everyone else.
And my comments stand, lots of yipping and yapping from the Doo Tard group, but not any comments regarding the reasons Doo made the track act narrower, the ski stance narrower the suspension lean over, all changes to cause it to be easier to carve and side-hill, sorta like the Pro. And More people like it now.
The silly " you just have to know how to ride" group , hell they'd still be on ZX chassis if that was the only sled available with Doo stickers. Could say the same thing about boosted RX1's and Storms, with a few changes and a real man sack, they were awesome in the mountains, (not much heavier than XP either LOL), but the XM changes have made it appeal to way more not just the ones who can't get past their own ego.
Like you, spouting loud, Martins said ........ Doo said........... I said ............. Blah blah. And your testing, What a crock, lol, we can all guess what the results will be, wait. Wait, Oh yeah " MINES BEST ". LMAO
OK Lenny.....the XP is not much heavier than a Storm or RXI? Cmon, now you are the one that is delusional.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK Lenny.....the XP is not much heavier than a Storm or RXI? Cmon, now you are the one that is delusional.
All that and the only comment you make is on the one point I followed with LOL ! I guess it's easier for you than trying to address the rest, oh, and enjoy your front row seat in Denial City and MinesBetterThanYours Ville. You are definetly one of the town councillors, mayors job is a no brainer. Actually the mayor is really is a no brainer. LOL.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that and the only comment you make is on the one point I followed with LOL ! I guess it's easier for you than trying to address the rest, oh, and enjoy your front row seat in Denial City and MinesBetterThanYours Ville. You are definetly one of the town councillors, mayors job is a no brainer. Actually the mayor is really is a no brainer. LOL.
You may have noticed I have been quiet to this point. I've been trying to stay out of the poo a bit more this year. Unfortunately Lenny you are a train wreck that we all enjoy watching. Good luck with your bendy, twisty new Doo with industry leading engine technology. After running the sled into the ground all of last year we now know you have zero credibility everytime your gums start flapping.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may have noticed I have been quiet to this point. I've been trying to stay out of the poo a bit more this year. Unfortunately Lenny you are a train wreck that we all enjoy watching. Good luck with your bendy, twisty new Doo with industry leading engine technology. After running the sled into the ground all of last year we now know you have zero credibility everytime your gums start flapping.[/QUOTE

man u main members of the Doo Tards are a prize. Who told you guys I bought a Doo. Believe it or not there are a couple really good choices this year , I mean if you use your head insteAd of your dumba$$ blind choosing by decal mentality. Easier than actually using common sense and reason.

Top Bottom