Old Phazer Budget Rebuild for the Daughter

theslam19_98

Reaction score
very sweet job i am in the middle of doing some work to a sled for my wife just woundering where you got the seat done at very nice would like to get hers done that nice

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
very sweet job i am in the middle of doing some work to a sled for my wife just woundering where you got the seat done at very nice would like to get hers done that nice

Slam a local guy here in Wenatchee that has always done all my uph work did it. PM me if you want his number......... He did this one for me 14 years ago or more.:eek::rolleyes:

02-6-1.jpg

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well off she went for a spin last night..............:danceMsn::ThumbsupMsn: :frozenmsn:

CIMG1763.jpg

CIMG1766.jpg

Last edited:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been away for a few days over Christmas - wow you were right that paint is awesome. Hey Twisted Boost - such a cool thread - thanks. Turned out way better than I was expecting the final pics to look. You otta be really proud of yourself.

From one dad to another - remember the greatest gift you can give your kids is your time! Now get out there and have fun sledding with your little girl!!!

Awesome thread!!!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Been away for a few days over Christmas - wow you were right that paint is awesome. Hey Twisted Boost - such a cool thread - thanks. Turned out way better than I was expecting the final pics to look. You otta be really proud of yourself.

From one dad to another - remember the greatest gift you can give your kids is your time! Now get out there and have fun sledding with your little girl!!!

Awesome thread!!!

:eek::eek: Thanks Haggis it has been a real awesome feeling... Maybe we will get to check it out tomorrow for some full power.......:d:d Thanks again..

TB..

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
TB.......I gotta give kudo's bud. You really went the extra mile on the build and recording and posting the entire project is above and beyond. Thank you.
By of our fellow member comments, I think you have inspired some people to dig some of these old sleds out of the back forty and give them a new life. That is a cool thing.

Best wishes to you and yours for 2009

koby

Thanks Koby I want to dig up a exciter and a v-max 4 that I had and redo those now.... I'm still all jacked up......:d:d Thanks for the comments my friend.. ^^^^:beer:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
she was ripping around on it today on a little track I made behind the house.......:d:d:d

Drunk

Reaction score
Twisted Boost you get around. just saw these pictures on a different thread. nice sled and cute kid.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work on getting it finsihed Twisted !!! It looks Grrrrrreat! haha, that is one hot paint job. Looks like one happy kid too, i know id be !! Merry late christmas to you and a happy new year !

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
She loves it...............:d:d:beer::beer:

CIMG1846.jpg

In the tree shot........:eek::eek:

CIMG1849.jpg

Last edited:

Redneck Woman

Reaction score
This is so sweet what a very lucky little girl…and what a great Dad !!!
Very nice looking sled!!!
Thanks for sharing your photos with everyone.

Happy sledding !

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey twist just read the thread awesome job! ive always loved a good phazer and this qualifies as one! i just gotta know how in the hell did u get that tunnel to shine better than my bathroom mirror?:confused: plz tell me your secret!!!!:d

Top Bottom