Old 3" track 9116m vs new style

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the person that told you the old one was better has has owned both.. Or how did you hear this?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard it from a couple different guys that build sleds every couple years. The deal is the new lug flexes more I guess.the older track was heavier but held its shape,

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Oler. You kinda verified what I heard. Had old one laying on shop floor that I was going to install and was offered near new price for it. The fella said he ran new ones and not as good. I said I wasn't selling hoping to install just never got to it.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any one got one of these used old(9116m) or new style(9219m) i dont mind either just looking for a reasonable price

Last edited:

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the 9116 track with over 6000km on it and not one lug torn yet still looks like new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish i could say the same about mine its missing a ton of lugs...how much for your track...or were you just making a statment about the condition of yours?
I got the 9116 track with over 6000km on it and not one lug torn yet still looks like new

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old track all the way! New style just folds over and isn't stiff enough!! Better options for tracks now, both cat and doo make a great 3" track I would go with a 9116 or either the cat or doo tracks before going with the 9219 or the newest 3.2" which is the same as the 9219 only with .2" added on and they brought back the sawtooth

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old track all the way! New style just folds over and isn't stiff enough!! Better options for tracks now, both cat and doo make a great 3" track I would go with a 9116 or either the cat or doo tracks before going with the 9219 or the newest 3.2" which is the same as the 9219 only with .2" added on and they brought back the sawtooth

They want $1700 for the Doo track super pricy

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well installed the 9116m. It's tight with the 7 tooth drives. Made one trip to revy and it worked well with 872. Having a little wheelie issue now with 163 skid so added the zbros coupler kit. If that don't help it will be a visit to Daryl baker. Other than that seems fine.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well installed the 9116m. It's tight with the 7 tooth drives. Made one trip to revy and it worked well with 872. Having a little wheelie issue now with 163 skid so added the zbros coupler kit. If that don't help it will be a visit to Daryl baker. Other than that seems fine.

I got the same set up but I out a baker rear arm with raptors runs good , I got a baker rear arm set up with elka shock that I ran the last couple years liked that better , I find the new baker c motion is way to tippy

Top Bottom