okay almost finished

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as i posted a pic of pedal tractor that i have been looking for for a while now... almost done the restoration just have to get more paint for the rims and have an umbrella coming for it but here is some before and after pics

Attachments

• !B7Kb!T!CGk~$(KGrHqZ,!i4EzM9MHYg0BMzbuqZCNQ~~_12.jpg
    !B7Kb!T!CGk~$(KGrHqZ,!i4EzM9MHYg0BMzbuqZCNQ~~_12.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 298
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 292
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 294
  • case 400 001.jpg
    case 400 001.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 300

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nice collection of mini tractors, polarice..... Nice job on the pedal tractor too...... My brother and i used to have at least 50 deere, case, massey ferguson, and massey harris mini ag equipment when we were kids.... Still have a few pieces kickin' around somewhere

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice collection of mini tractors, polarice..... Nice job on the pedal tractor too...... My brother and i used to have at least 50 deere, case, massey ferguson, and massey harris mini ag equipment when we were kids.... Still have a few pieces kickin' around somewhere

yeah and this little collection all started with winning a frickin door prize at a xmas party ... but the story behind the 400 pedal was my dad had the real version when i was a kid .. damn near paid as much for this one as he did for the real version back in the early 60's

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yeah and this little collection all started with winning a frickin door prize at a xmas party ... But the story behind the 400 pedal was my dad had the real version when i was a kid .. Damn near paid as much for this one as he did for the real version back in the early 60's

how many mini tractors etc you have collected now?

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks nice, really well done where ya gonna ride it?:d

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave you some rep for the good job you did and your collection:beer::d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you'd look cool and maybe take first place in the Rum Runner's Parade in the Pass. Load that wagon full of rum and have a ball!:d:d

thanks fs... when we had the municipality's 125 there was a fella that had a couple in tow behind his garden tractor looked pretty cool

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great collection polarice!...and the restore looks good so far..Just be sure and put the wheels back on going the right direction. My dad has a John Dreere 70, and 80 fully restored and took the 80 out last year and did some field work with it probably the most fuel efficient tractors out the for fuel/acre usage.:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great collection polarice!...and the restore looks good so far..Just be sure and put the wheels back on going the right direction. My dad has a John Dreere 70, and 80 fully restored and took the 80 out last year and did some field work with it probably the most fuel efficient tractors out the for fuel/acre usage.:d

thanks
yeah the drive wheel is kinda of important ... a bit ago on kijjij there was a guy in airdrie selling an john deere pedal from late sixites for 250 should of picked it up....

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a 1973 John dear pedal tractor on kijji for $595 but not local

Top Bottom