OK, So if you had $5000 in expendable cash to invest into something...

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everytime I buy a oil stock they go tits up but when I buy a weed stock it turns to gold. Updating my phone every 30seconds to see how much it has gone up. ����

Play the oil ETF's make money when its up make money when its down.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Problem now is that most of the established have risen in value and timing is everything.... prior to October 2014 you are right $0.14 to today when it closed at $2.64 (this makes me smile because I hold ACB 22.79% today..... but if you bought ACB in October 2014 @ $1.01 it took until last week to reach $2.02. Critics now say it is oversold and overvalued, todays jump is because Aphria and CGC have taken off and the short term profit is likely missed, ACB might offer a quick short position.

I like TNY, AGS, EAT and ACG..... timing the hills and valleys, it's all about the shorts

ACB on the stock exchange yo wont go wrong
$5000 in 2014 would have got you 83,333 shares
worth today $219,999
It will still grow
Good luck

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem now is that most of the established have risen in value and timing is everything.... prior to October 2014 you are right $0.14 to today when it closed at $2.64 (this makes me smile because I hold ACB 22.79% today..... but if you bought ACB in October 2014 @ $1.01 it took until last week to reach $2.02. Critics now say it is oversold and overvalued, todays jump is because Aphria and CGC have taken off and the short term profit is likely missed, ACB might offer a quick short position.

I like TNY, AGS, EAT and ACG..... timing the hills and valleys, it's all about the shorts

I held the above, but was missing too much potential. MT today, ACB, APH, OGI ( didn't do much but i purchased ) SL took off, got into that one early. I'll buy TNY EAT when they start moving again.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I held the above, but was missing too much potential. MT today, ACB, APH, OGI ( didn't do much but i purchased ) SL took off, got into that one early. I'll buy TNY EAT when they start moving again.

I think TNY closing today at $0.455 is a good buy..... tested a ceiling of $0.67 last week and I believe it will get back close to that this week even at $0.60 its a 33% upside over todays close, but I have to believe that because I bought-sold-bought-sold-bought at $0.12 - $0.18 - $0.24 - $0.38 - $0.35 - $0.57 now I'm back in at $0.50 and doubled down at $0.47.... come on sevens.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canopy Growth Corporation.
7.45 to 13.65 in a week.
Good to put in and cash out

That is price per share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

collin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would sink the whole bag into an arms /or cruise missile manufacturer. After January, if that little A$$-hat running N. Korea keeps acting up, think I would get a good return on my bucks.
......or Uranium mines. Just sayin'.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you purchase firearms with bitcoins ???
You can buy anything with bitcoins, anything from heroine to a hitman to military grade weaponry of any kind, even tanks. All available on the deep web. Bitcoin is the only forum of currency there.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grow-op, It's almost legal now. If everyone knew how profitable, easy and fun growing is a lot more people would do it. Heard that from a friend

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They put a trading halt on it then a quick resumption..... may have given some folks time to give their head a shake, then again maybe it will continue to rise, I've already chosen my diving board height just haven't quite hit it yet.... but your right in hind sight 3.80-ish would have been a nice unloading point then buy back in at 3.27.... damnit for a crystal ball eh????

Last edited:

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They put a trading halt on it then a quick resumption..... may have given some folks time to give their head a shake, then again maybe it will continue to rise, I've already chosen my diving board height just haven't quite hit it yet.... but your right in hind sight 3.80-ish would have been a nice unloading point then buy back in at 3.27.... damnit for a crystal ball eh????

If only! lol i sold it at 3.80 and then bought it again at 3.70 to day trade it.. Plummeted to 2.97... back in at 3.05 ish

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
CGC and APH did the same thing and had halts put on them..... but they all seem to be rebounding. TNY & EAT aren't doing me any favors though.

If Newalta gets down to the $1.75 mark I'm going to buy a bunch of it for a longer position.

If only! lol i sold it at 3.80 and then bought it again at 3.70 to day trade it.. Plummeted to 2.97... back in at 3.05 ish

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CGC and APH did the same thing and had halts put on them..... but they all seem to be rebounding. TNY & EAT aren't doing me any favors though.

If Newalta gets down to the $1.75 mark I'm going to buy a bunch of it for a longer position.

Crazy yield on Newalta. Think they're gonna drop it?
Gonna look into them a bit to see if it's worth it, just sold a bunch of Trican this morning so waiting for another pullback.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Cgc down 3.61 on the day. Sold both blo and acb and made some coin. Everything is crashing should be able to buy back in before the day is over :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom