Oilfield Trash

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Some of those safety dicks really need a really big slap in the head.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

jbrow

Reaction score
Pretty lame out here too. Oil companies don't want to pay for matting anymore so we end up pulling the equipment around with a cat.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before and after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this oilfield Trash pays the bills and allows us to go sledding,,well. it used too. i thought I retired as auto mechanic 8 yrs go when i sold my gas station in Barrhead,spent a yr operating a small mid stream gas plant north of Ft Nelson ,then back pulling wrenches for yr,.then spent last 6 yrs sandblasting and painting with old friend at Pembinas sites., but this yr he gave the business to his son who hired 2 young guys at half my wages. untill they went back to University ,,called me to finish out the yr..ya right, got 3 weeks in between rain and snow. so no UI this winter,.Back to pulling wrenches at home..Im just older and slower..but have a new shop w hoist.and new tire machine,,that helps. and 2 nice old Pols to ride.

Attachments

• KIMG00641.jpg
    KIMG00641.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 336
  • 1993 polaris 500 inside garage no 3.jpg
    1993 polaris 500 inside garage no 3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 160930_0041.jpg
    160930_0041.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 338

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this oilfield Trash pays the bills and allows us to go sledding,,well. it used too. i thought I retired as auto mechanic 8 yrs go when i sold my gas station in Barrhead,spent a yr operating a small mid stream gas plant north of Ft Nelson ,then back pulling wrenches for yr,.then spent last 6 yrs sandblasting and painting with old friend at Pembinas sites., but this yr he gave the business to his son who hired 2 young guys at half my wages. untill they went back to University ,,called me to finish out the yr..ya right, got 3 weeks in between rain and snow. so no UI this winter,.Back to pulling wrenches at home..Im just older and slower..but have a new shop w hoist.and new tire machine,,that helps. and 2 nice old Pols to ride.

Gas station? You mean Butcha Shop Customs?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've recently had the pleasure of staying at the Berland River open camp at km 154 on the ANC. You know the one where the cook went off his schizo meds and killed 2 people last year. The kitchen is cleaner but the food doesn't taste any better and I don't think I want to know what the stains are on the carpet in my room.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've recently had the pleasure of staying at the Berland River open camp at km 154 on the ANC. You know the one where the cook went off his schizo meds and killed 2 people last year. The kitchen is cleaner but the food doesn't taste any better and I don't think I want to know what the stains are on the carpet in my room.

I worked 18hrs strait just so I didn't have to stay there a few weeks back.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked 18hrs strait just so I didn't have to stay there a few weeks back.

Were you at the rig that was a stone throw off the ANC, km 150ish? On Friday when we drove by on the way home she was laid over and the guys were busy with tear out for the next move

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you at the rig that was a stone throw off the ANC, km 150ish? On Friday when we drove by on the way home she was laid over and the guys were busy with tear out for the next move

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yah it was right on the anc. They were laid over? They had 3 holes to do there, things must have went good!

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good ole cement lined tie-ins.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frickn sh!ticanne bros!! Keep the jobs dry and the women wet.

Top Bottom