Oil

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my roommate got a 2013 RMK 800, and stole my chain lube when he moved out and found out he put it in his oil res. So curious, is it going to mess up anything on his sled?

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he mix it with normal oil or just filled the whole thing up with the chain oil ?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is he aware that its chain lube? If you let him squeek his engine over the cost of a jug of chain lube, I think that says more about you than him. Tell him not to run it and give him a crack in the mouth for taking your stuff.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He changed his number, Plus I am sure he is not aware, It was empty when I came home the day he moved out. My girlfriend said he needed oil for his sled and would pay me back, never did. So no, I dont think its a representation of me.
Is he aware that its chain lube? If you let him squeek his engine over the cost of a jug of chain lube, I think that says more about you than him. Tell him not to run it and give him a crack in the mouth for taking your stuff.

bradb

Reaction score
If he is dumb enough not to know the difference in oils,he deserves what is coming.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cause of the different burn temp and its way thicker it would cover the plugs after a couple pulls and chain lube isn't ment to burn like 2 stroke oil and I'm not how it would react with the gas but it probably wouldn't be good but that's just what I think I could be wrong

Last edited:

bradb

Reaction score
Cause of the different burn temp and its way thicker it would cover the plugs after a couple pulls and chain lube isn't ment to burn and I'm not how it would react with the gas but it probably wouldn't be good

So your saying after a couple pulls the cylinders will have chain oil coating the plugs?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will run. No one knows for how long. I know I would be getting that stuff out of there and flushing it asafp.

Top Bottom