oil?Whats everyone running?

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The two that I have run with no issues are Shell ultra (Cdn tire) and Amsoil

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shell advance snow ultra full syn in our F7, Mach Z, summit 7 & 800 no problems, and xps 2 full syn in my xm

Last edited:

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run polaris ves gold since its the only dealer in town..but honestly i dont think it matters as long as its made for power valves.. any of the big 3 brands will work as well as amsoil,ipone,klotz... just make sure its for power valves

sabercat2599

Reaction score
I have been running apv in my 13 m800 but the powervalves are all plugged and stuck. I was going to switch to ipone cause it smells good and I think it is better, but can I do that when it is under warranty?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic cat apv oil sucks big time, gums up the power valves real bad and is way over priced.I was given 2 jugs of it when I bought my sled new and I didnt take them due to how bad its lab results are. Been running shell ultra advanced synthetic in my m8 since new, over 3000km and not one issue thus far, also the price is quite good when it goes on sale at c tire or walmart

geordiep

Reaction score
Shell Advance Full Synthetic - $43 for 5 liters at Walmart. Arctic Cat's APV gums up as other stated. Amsoil is good too.

snowbuster

Reaction score
I run shell full synthetic in my turbo sled,works perfect, no issues. I have heard amsoil is good but not nearly as easy to get.

Top Bottom