Oil to used

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have warrenty? if so just use cat oil ...that way if something does happen it will be easier on you. I have a 06m7 and all i run is cat oil ive heard good things about other brands but ive never heard bad things about cat oil in a cat. Plain and simple you went out and paid the big bucks for a new machine whats another 100-175$ spent on oil for the season.

:beer::beer::beer:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Using another high quality oil with proper certification does not void your warranty. By law no manufacturer can make you use their oil to protect your warranty. Most manufactureres oils are packaged by big players. It has been mentioned here that Cat's oil is packaged by Shell.

I use Shell Ultra Synthetic in my Cats. Have been for years and have never 'had" to clean a powervalve.

cles

Reaction score
I use the Shell Synthetic also...another nice thing about it is that Canadian Tire carries it so if you need oil on Sunday or odd hours, you can get it.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all my cat riding buddies(which is every one i ride with except for one guy) use the shell oil, its the same shi*t different bottle and price, they all have 07 or newer cats and warranty is fine:d

Top Bottom