oil tank insert

DAN03REV

Reaction score
this is DAN from DOOtalk .. just got a message from a member on here .. didnt know this site existed .. here is a link to my topics over on DOOTalk >> ski-doo snowmobile forums - DOOTalk.com or ski-doo snowmobile forums - DOOTalk.com .. i have inserts for DOO, POLARIS, and ARCTIC CAT .. the new CATs are leaking bad according to guys over on SNOWEST >> 10 m8 oil tank cross thread - SnoWest Forum or FIX FOR WARPED OIL TANK FILLER NECK - SnoWest Forum .. i have been selling these for 5 years now .. i ship within 24 hrs of payment received .. all USPS MAIL .. i have many dealers across the USA and some in CANADA (British Columbia and Nova Scotia) .. i am on the computer most the night and will answer and questions or concerns .. i would say 99% of the guys i have dealt with are thrilled to finally have the leak fixed .. drop me an email at DAN_03REV@YAHOO.COM

TYPE #1 -- fitment 2008-current XP chassis
TYPE #2 -- fitment 2003-2009 REV chassis
TYPE #3 -- any 2003/older SKIDOO (ZX, CK, F, and S chassis) and most ARCTIC CAT and POLARIS models

DAN03REV

Reaction score
here are a couple pics as requested by a few members .. TYPE #2 is for the SKIDOO REV ..

Attachments

• TYPE 2 INSERT.jpg
    TYPE 2 INSERT.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 404
  • TYPE 2 INSTALLED.jpg
    TYPE 2 INSTALLED.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 288
  • TYPE  INSERT.jpg
    TYPE INSERT.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 293

DAN03REV

Reaction score
do those fit a cat and poo to ??

sure do .. TYPE #3 is for SKIDOO, CAT, and POO ..

will fit Crossfires, Firecats, and M series for ARCTIC CAT .... will fit any Polaris with a large oil cap ... will fit all SKIDOO ZX, CK, F, and S chassis

will not fit these sleds:
NEW F-SERIES ARCTIC CAT
Z, ZL, ZR ARCTIC CAT
OLDER POLARIS WITH SMALL OIL CAP

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought an oil tank insert and it works awesome, my threads at the top of the tank were like lots of others out there and this is a great fix to the problem and it is a awesome price Thanks again!!!!!!:d

DAN03REV

Reaction score
$16.00 each (shipping included)
email me at dan_03rev@yahoo.com or pm me for orders
paypal, check/money order, and cash accepted .. Sorry no credit cards

Top Bottom