OHV/Snowmobile Lobby Group Time

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the Alberta Snowmobile Association have any trail systems in this area.

What is the Aohva doing in this matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's more of all ohv groups working together. Does it matter whose trails people are trying to keep open?

a064dfc8c8ef177138d32ed5bc02bfed.jpg

Val Senio
Royal LePage
780-405-9359

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bud in lethbridge says rally went good, groups there are coming together, needs to be province wide

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does the Alberta Snowmobile Association have any trail systems in this area.

What is the Aohva doing in this matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes the crowsnest club has trails in there. Chris is highly involved already.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google proposed national park for British Columbia.

Two camps clashed over this for a few years.

The yes we want a National Park Camp had more supports as they told the First Nations Band that they would have an exclusive opertunity too hunt in this National Park with out interference from others in Canada.

The other Camp opposed this idea with signs through out the area in Southern Okanagan Valley with signs that say "No Park.

The government of BC acted un fair as they hand picked 5 of the many groups that were in favour of the Park Plan. This was the wrong move as the whole plan has now fallen apart.

This is what the Castle Area needs if it wants to have the area remain the way it is.

No Provincial Park signs all across Alberta too put an end too this park idea unless all user groups are allowed too have a say.

BC folks pulled it off because they have a say in their crown lands.

Albertans might consider the same thing.

NO PARK SIGNS till we get our say.

Lots of farmers fences will support the cause.

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole region of Southern BC is full of these signs.

There every where since the Government of BC decided too not too listen to OHV, Hunters, farmers and ranchers.

Good for the many too have their voices heard.

Maybe Albertans can do the same.

Don

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Normal reasonable past governments have used registration funds like the Iron Horse Trail in NE Alberta, it's pure profit when they STEAL $600 of registration from my family every year.....and that's before I switch any plates......I'm not giving them anymore.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear yha as the Canadian land access is changing all across the country.

This National Park idea for Southern BC is not what the locals want, and they turned up the heat on this till the Government put it too a Kye-Baush.

We all know that with endless tax payers dollars that they will take another run at this no matter how many millions of bucks or takes too get it done.

The folks in BC like us in Alberta will have to flip the bill for getting Parks set-up, roads and infrastructure, approvals, development, more gov employees too take care of them and bla, bla, bla as the cost sky rocket over the years.

Then we can only look towards this parks as it will be too expensive too go too them.

Common sense would think that leaving well enough alone and add a few patrols would cost less, and keep the checks and balances in order, but governments don't think this way since they have endless tax payers funds too threw around.

She's going to be one expense place to live my friends.
We ain't seen nothing yet as all of Western Canada racks up debt for the next generation for 40 too 60 years,,, by the end of that time it will be 2 too 3X's higher beyond that.

At least we will have National and provincial parks that we wish we had voice in. Not really according to the Government.

This Southern BC Park would/ will take a good chunk of crown lands. At least the First Nations will have exclusive rights too it for Hunting as the rest of us get the boot.

Lem

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets do this. One massive group and one huge voice. Jeeps/OHV's and Random campers all into one huge organized Army. I'm in.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to do anything they ask me to do....and I have a old sling shot aswel ,can't you have a banana clip in a 22 caz it doesn't hurt so much?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is a fine if you are riding in that area without it .
So I have been told ...

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a good idea.

Funny how off road guys never complain about hikers and horseman but cross country skiers and hikers will complain about motor sports until changes are made.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hasn't this been a rule in the area for quite some time? I could swear I remember someone being warned by the RC's or CO's a while back.

to the best of my recollection, yes, its been a rule for many years in the Big Horn Area.

Top Bottom